「 TEN 」

dear renjun,

it's been 3 weeks since i blacked out during physical education, and 5 weeks since i slapped you.

but you haven't turned up in school ever since that day in the nurse's office. i was fretting and worrying about you, and when i wasn't in class, you would be on my mind constantly.

are you okay?

i hope you are.

i even mustered up my courage and went to ask herin with all the students watching me with contempt about you. but she just shrugged and said that she had no idea. did you two have a fight?

meanwhile, chenle tried to cheer me up by rambling on and on about random technology facts, which i had no knowledge of whatsoever. the only thing that could cheer me up was you, huang renjun.

i even visited you after school or tuned in to the latest gossip or rumours about you, but to no avail. your mum didn't allow me into your room and refused to let me meet you, and chased me away, while all other students were talking about how handsome you were; nothing that were of use to me.

after being in school for another 5 more days, i finally heard something, you know what?

that you were sick.

really, really sick.

is that true, huang renjun? i tried messaging you about it and spammed you, in hopes that you would answer, but of course you didn't.

i hope none of this isn't true and you're just down with a flu or a cold.

from,
yiren.

— ♥—