「 TWELVE 」

dear renjun,

this is most probably gonna be my last letter ive written to you. which is why, i don't plan to complain about you or herin or talk about whatever happened in school.

reminisce, is it? that's what im writing this letter for: to reminisce our good, memorable times together when we were younger.

do you still remember, when we were fifteen? we were celebrating your birthday by stealing cookies from my mum and you secretly made some sandwiches behind your parents' back while i brought the snacks and sodas. we went to the gully, an abandoned traintrack, which was our secret hideout, and had a lot of fun stuffing ourselves full with food and playing with the sparklers.

that was really one of the best day of my lives. i don't know if you know this, but, that day, i was actually pretty stressed about the upcoming exams and when you just suddenly texted me about a surprise picnic at the our usual hideout, and that basically took away all my worries and stress. actually, just hearing your voice already made me happy.

and then there was recently, when we were sixteen, just last year, when we went out to celebrate my birthday. i basically begged you to buy me a new phone, and you had to spend all of the money you earned from that part time job you had to buy it. after that, we went to eat at mcdonalds and literally had a food fight. remember? you started it by throwing tomato sauce at me and i retaliated by throwing the barbeque sauce at you, and the next thing we knew, we were throwing out burgers at each other, and eventually we got thrown out of mcdonalds. but honestly, i don't really care, because just being with you already made me on cloud nine.

also, i still remembered back then you were absolutely obsessed with your looks and constantly asked me to praise you. and for my birthday, you even gave me a polaroid of you! (narcissist alert)

you asked me what birthday wish i had, and even though on that day, i had said that i wished that day would last forever, what i secretly hoped for was a kiss from you. honestly, if i had a chance, i would actually want a kiss from you for my birthday this year too ^^

well, there were a ton of other good memories i had with you, but you can't expect me to write them all out, so this is all im writing.

remember to eat properly, and stop going on diets when you can't resist from eating ice cream and ramen or snacks. what's the use of dieting then? drink more water and stay healthy, and, huang renjun, i wish you eternal happiness. i sincerely hope you meet someone who can make you happy.

also, help me say thank you to chenle for everything—comforting me, staying with me, cheering me up, just everything, and that i was sorry for not reciprocating his feelings to me.

before i'm gone, i just want to say that, i, wang yiren, love you, huang renjun, from the bottom of my heart and would never stop loving you no matter what, no matter whether you're sick or taken.

i,, love,, you.

我爱你。

goodbye ^^

from, your girl,
yiren

— ♥—

i dont even know why y'all are reading this ff in the first place, but since this fanfic is supposed to short, there will only be two chapters left <3