Bravo stars in the thrilling come back match of Csk

So it was the first match of the tournament Csk were playing their arch rivals MI at the wankhade....the wankhade stadium had always been all blue when MI was playing a game but that day it was diffrent half of the stadium was painted yellow....you could see many yellow t-shirts and flag.....People were really exited for the return of CSK and for the first time ever the opposition team had more support than MI in mumbai.......CSK had won the toss and had opted to bowl first....A young bowling sensation Deepak Chahar had opened the bowling and had got the first wicket. In the very next over Watson had got the big wicket of Rohit Sharma. The Mi innigs was then brought on the track by an 80 run partnership by the middle order batsmen...Shane Watson came in the attack in the 13th over and broke that partnership by getting Suryakumar Yadav out....at some good bowling at the death by Dj Bravo kept the Mi total to a 165.....Csk had to make 166 to win....the got off to quite a good start untill the main players all got out in a space of 3 overs.....A young leg spinner Mayank Markande and all rounder Hardik pandya were picking wickets at regular intervals....When MS got out i had lost all the hopes....Csk were reduced to 90 for 7....then Bravo started smashing it all he was hitting all the bowlers for sixes....in the 19th over of Jasprith Bumrah he had hit him for 3 big sixes....it was soon 7 to get from 7...but Bravo got carried away and mistimed his pull....he was caught. Just when the Mi fans had started celebrating thinking that they won....Kedhar Jhadav walked in(he had to walk off earlier in the innigs cause he had torn his hamstring while batting) 7 of the last over he knew he couldn't run he...he had to go for a big shot....first 3 balls he couldn't do anything...he was waiting for that one bad ball....and that ball had finally come on the 4th ball of the over the bowler had bowled a length ball outside off and KJ went down on one knee and smashed it for a six over fine leg.....nobody could believe what they were seeing...csk were just one run away from the victory.....he bowls another length ball and this time he drives it through the off side for a four.....CSK had wonnn.......Bravo ran up to him and hugged him.... Bravo finally got a reason to dance in his 400th T20 match and he was right fully given the man of the match 68 of 36 balls with 7 big sixes....Csk had just had a nail biting come back match.