CSK have a thrilling return to the Chepauk.

CSK are finally playing a match at their home ground in chennai...they are taking on KKR....MS won the toss and had chosen to bowl again.....The kkr openers gave them a good start before csk had started picking wickets at regular intervals of time....who can forget that direct hit of Suresh Raina to run Robin out? Things were going normal till the 14th over....then Andre Russel had started his rampage....he had it 11 big sixes....he made 88 of just 36 balls which helped the KKR register a massive total of 201......The chase wasn't going to be too easy for the hosts....Watson and Rayudu gave them a perfect start....they had made 80 runs in the first 6 overs with Watson getting 42 of just 18 balls with 3 fours and 3 big sixes....Rayudu had made 39 of some 24 balls....both the openers were soon out followed by Suresh Raina...Csk wan under pressure once again...Ms Dhoni and Sam Billings' partnership did give the CSK innings some stability. Ms Dhoni got out after hitting a couple of big hits...It didn't effect Sam tho he continued hitting the ball all over the park he got out after making his fifty....It all came down to the last over...17 were required and bravo smashed the first ball for a huge six......4 were now required of 2 now and Jadeja had hit that ball for a massive six over long on....it was game set and match for CSK...another nail biting match and a new hero this time who was just playing his 3rd ipl game in his entire career...Sam Billings was given the man of the match award for his well made 56 of 23 balls....CSK were now back and it looked like they had never left...Watson had been given the purple cap...he had been the tournament's then top wicket taker with 4 victims....