Watson's "royal" reunion.

CSK and RR were playing each other for the first time after that ban....RR was another team which had been banned with CSK...Due to some political reasons CSK had to shift all their home matches from chennai to pune....It was Shane Watson's first match against RR, he had been playing for RR all his ipl career before the team got banned...He has every record for them...most runs,most wickets for RR... Well, RR didn't trust him enough this year, they went for other players over Watson. Okay, let me get to the match now...CSK were batting first for the first time in the competition....Watson showed his intentions from the first over itself....making 10 runs of Stuart Binny's over....he was dropped when he was on 8 but from there it was no looking back he smashed the bowlers all round the park...he hit as many as 6 sixes and 9 fours in his innings....finally in the 18th over he reached his 3rd ipl hundred....He took his helmet off raised his bat towards the dug out and the crowd....he didn't have a half century since last 2 years...so this hundred was definitely needed.....his wife had come to watch him play and there goes another reason to play that kind of an innings. With the help of his century CSK had set a target of 205 for the visiting team....RR were never in the game and were all out for 140 runs...Watson got the man of the match for his big effort...