A Rayudu setup for a Dhoni special.

CSK were taking on the RCB at Bangalore, the support for CSK was massive here too.....RCB were batting first Virat Kohli got out early but Quinton DeKock and AB De Villears really smashed the ball all around the park....QDK got out after making a half century....but it was ABD who kept on punishing the bowlers..
he hit as many as 8 big sixes in his innings of 70+ runs.....with some middle order contributions RCB had made a total of 205...CSK didn't have a good start again as Waston got carried away after hitting one six.....Raina and Sam got out too....It was Rayudu who brought the innings back on track with MSD....MS started slow but he was still out there....Rayudu was hitting the ball cleanly and he hit some 8 sixes in his 80 run innings...MS had started hitting the ball hard now too...Rayudu got run out on 83 missing out on his 100....30 were required of 2 overs and MS and Bravo made 14 of the 19th over....16 off the last 6 Bravo hit a four on the first ball and a six on the second...Csk were back in the game...5 off 3 were required and MS smashed a massive six over long on....ahhh how good is MS when it comes to finishing matches like these? He is surely the GOAT...GOAT in terms of being a finisher and being calm....didn't play any rash shot kept his calm...just took the match deep and accelerated at the right time.....MS got the man of the match award for his 70 of 34 balls....