Chapter 1: The Mystery Girl

Her.
She caught Celestes eye as soon as she woke up.
It was not her faded purple hair or slightly off outfit that put her apart from the group, Celeste was already used to the weirdness of the outfits of all the students trapped in this killing game. No, its was Kirigiri's cold blank stare as her purple glazed eyes drifting across the room, the heightened demeanor as her mind took in every tiny detail, lest it become useful.
Finally, the mystery girl joined the group of waiting students, each introducing themselves to each other.
Celeste tried to cast a sidelong glance at her. Trying to get her attention, figure out how to use her. Manipulation had always been a strong point for Celeste. It was what made her who she was. Celestia Ludenburg, the self-proclaimed god of gambling.
Celeste finally got her attention, but the girl instantly looked away. The gambler usually never paid attention to shy or awkward people, they were easy to break. But this girl was neither, she was cold, observant and mysterious. All traits that provided a strong attraction to her from Celeste.
She was about to swallow her pride and talk to the student when a bear looking thing interrupted her.
"Shit" Celeste cursed under her breath but listened calmly to the bear speech about killing and what-not. She had been in life and death situations before and unlike her fellow students she reacted with a serene tougue and calm mind. She made a mental note to interrogate Kirigiri and promptly took her mind off the student and focusing instead on the killing game.