Chapter 10: END

"Celeste..."

Celeste blinked her eyes open. She felt very tired and groggy. "Ghh" she muttered

She saw a light purple girl over her than felt something touch her lips, soft and warm. She felt tears from the other girl drop onto her skin as she started crying and stroked her fingers in Celeste's hair and buryed her face in her chest.

"Mm, I'm awake, I'm awake."Celeste sat up and was surprised to find herself in a dark room, or dark expanse, with TVs lining a side wall. And, Kirigiri was burying her face into her chest? Wait... Kirigiri.

Memories flooding back into Celeste as she remembered everything that happened. "K-kirigiri, I'm so sorry" Celeste hugged Kirigiri back and felt her presence, never wanting to let her go again, ever.

"Where are we?" Celeste asked as they finished embracing each other. "At the edge of the universe. The afterlife..." Kirigiri said, looking out to the vast expanse of stars that twinkled in the distance. The ground that they were sitting on looked like a frozen over lake at night.

"Welcome home" Kirigiri took Celeste's hands and lifted her up onto her legs. Sayaka and Touko were in the background and as Celeste went over to them, they welcomed her.

"I'm sorry about your.. Loss, with you being the first victim and all" Celeste looked to up to Sayaka's smiling face. "Don't be. It was bound to happen."

"And, Touko.."
"Grrr what? If you're asking about why I attacked Junko, it's because my mind is fucked and I don't want everyone else to know that."
"...Okay"

Leon was against a wall, talking to Kirigiri so Celeste walked to the wall of TV's.

"They're for watching the remaining survivors" A dark haired girl approached Celeste. She seemed familiar "They show the views from each survivors perspective."

"Ah, okay"

The dark haired girl smiled, but her eyes were still dark "You don't remember me, do you?"

"Sorry, no"

"It's okay, nobody really does..."

She smiled again but this time gazed down at the floor, modestly.

"I'm Mukuro Ikasaba... Junko's twin... The one who was killed"

"I'm so sorr-"
"Don't be."

Mukuro looked up to the screen, the one different to the rest. It was covered in bloodstains and a dark gradient. "I don't blame her for killing me."

"Do you want to watch some Danganronpa with me?"

Celeste and Mukuro sat down at watched the large expansion of screens. Kirigiri joined them and sat down on Celeste's lap. Eventually everyone who had been killed at down to watch it. Celeste often provided her snarky commentry and Kirigiri pointing out flaws.

After a while Celeste fell asleep with Kirigiri snuggling next to her. Finally. She was at peace.