Chapter 4: JUNKO

Celeste woke up in darkness and distress. Surely she was dead? Right?

She didn't remember where she was and once her vision cleared she could see.
This is where she met Kirigiri.
She didn't remember much, a tackle, a knife... An agreement?

She wondered down the halls to the dining area. Honestly, Kirigiri not only had not killed her, but she had kept her safe. For what?
Distrust lurked in Celestes heart. People had always being nice to her but they always wanted something.

Why was Kirigiri nice? What did she want?

"Fuck" Celeste had to lean against a wall. Her scars on her neck hurt from last night but her emotions were racing. She... Just needed... Sleep....

"Celeste... Omg are you dead?!" A voice pieced through the hall as Aoi, eating a donut, came in. Celeste was asleep, passed out on the floor.

She awoke in the medical centre, it must of been like 2 am judging by how all the lights were off. But she wasn't alone.

"Kirigiri?" Celeste asked the figure. It was the only suspect that she could think of. However, the figure didn't seem to match with Kirigiris action.

Celeste leaped off the bed, fully awake. She had been doing this for years, she should of reacted quicker.

It's lucky she did, as a knife was quickly thrown to where she was before. It stabbed the covers and would have killed Celeste.

"Pupupu~ You're fiesty, ain't ya?"
A girls voice floated through the room, oddly familiar.

"Who are you??" Celeste questioned the girl while dodging the knives that were being thrown at her.

"You really don't remember me?" The knifes stopped and Celeste could breathe although she could attack the figure because the knives were thrown with such a force that they engraved into the wall.

"I'm Junko Enoshima, Ultimate Fashinista"

"You... What..?! I don't understand?.."
Celeste gaped at her "You died?!"

Junko shook her hands as if dismissing that. "Death is a temporary thing"

She seemed a bit different. Not that Celeste knew her for the few minutes before she was turned into a kebab.
As she was thinking this, Junko came over and placed her hand on her head

"Stop that!"

"Mhehehehe no!"

Celeste continued thinking. She actually didnt mind Junkos hand on her head. Though she would never admit it.

"So, what do you want?"

"Easy... Murder!"

Celeste was starting to think that Junko wasn't as crazy alive as she was dead.

"Lemme guess... Blackmail?"

Junko nodded and sprung around the room.

"I'll murder the only person who shown you genuine kindness... And love!"

"Wait, genuine? The hell you mean?!"

"Ehehe, you know, I get lonely in hell, seeing as I'm dead and stuff. But if you do murder someone, I'll protect her. Kirigiri."

"That's not answering the question!"

Junko was much more annoying as a ghost or whatever than she was before.

"She's taken an interest in you! She might not care about you yet but you could make her!" Junko suddenly got really close to Celeste. "She could even be an A level servant"

How the hell does she know about that? Who was she? Who was Junko Enoshima?!

And what was Celeste willing to risk for Kirigiri. Her playtoy turned crush.

Junko walked out and left Celeste with her thoughts. She was positive that that would cause so angst and rumors. Good.