Chapter 6: Cursed

It had been 2 days since Celeste and Kirigiri had started dating. Celeste had got attached to her in ways she could not imagine. She had opened up alot more and their nightly meetings were more getting to know earth other and kissing than exchanging information.

Kirigiri woke up tired again, she and Celeste had fell asleep together on the floor and honestly? It was worth it. She shook Celeste awake. "Ughh, get away from me scumbag" she mumbled out, barely moving.

"Pupupu~ you two are getting close" Monokuma shouted from the screen. That jolted Celeste awake. "What do you want, you evil teddybear? "

"Hey! That's headmaster Monokuma to you!"

"Whatever. What did you wake me up for?"

The screen went dark and a few seconds later Monokuma... Popped out of the ground?? Whatever, she could worry about that later. Celeste sat up, her face once again emotionless. Kirigiri copied her face and stared at Monokuma.

"You do remember our promise right my lovely Celeste ~"

Monokuma giggled as both girls stayed quiet

"Kill someone."

Celeste stared daggers. "Like you, can I kill you?" her accent was gone and that how Kirigiri knew she was serious. "Just ignore him, you don't have to kill anyone, especially not for me"

Kirigiri turned Celestes head toward her, guiding her away from Monokuma. "She'll die if you dont~" Monokuma voice echoed.

"I - I don't want you to die"

Celeste hugged Kirigiri, her eyes glassed over. "Leave us." Kirigiri's voice was low but commanding. Monokuma giggled again and left the room.

Kirigiri hugged Celeste back, kissing her neck and face. Celeste pulled away for a moment, her eyes shining with tears "I don't want to die here, I don't want you to die here."

Kirigiri kissed her and held her head. "You won't, I promise" Celeste collapsed into Kirigiri arms crying "I promise" Kirigiri stroked her hair and admired the beauty and mess in front of her. Monokuma would have to kill her to get to Celeste. And Junko....

Kirigiri focused on the screen. She would find out more about this Junko girl. And give payback to the bitch who made Celeste cry.

Knock Knock

Celeste was asleep in Kirigiri's arms as someone knocked on the door. She awkward freed her hands from under Celeste's head. "Who is it?" she called

"K- Kirigiri?! Are you in there?"
Makoto Naegi's voice echoed from the door.

"Yeah, I am"

"Is, is Celeste with you? We've been looking for you two all morning?!"

"Umm" Kirigiri looked down to Celeste sleeping in her arms "Celeste is in here, we'll be up in a second"

"Oh, oh okay!"

Kirigiri layed Celeste down and woke her up. Celeste got to her feet while Kirigiri opened the door. "Hey Makoto" Kirigiri answered

"H-Hi Kirigiri! I was worried"

Celeste narrowed her eyes listening to the conversation. She couldn't help feeling a bit jealous. "I was just leaving" Celeste walked out the walk proudly, her accent thick and barely recognisabe.