Home sweet home

Rubys POV
I groaned softly as I sit up. I realized that I was back home. And then my head started killing me. "Finally your awake" Ciel said putting his book down. We heard a knock "come in" ciel said. A butler came through the door. "This is Sebastian my butler" Ciel informed me I just nodded. I looked at Sebastian with a intensity, my eyes then widened. "No... really... it can't be... why?!" I then looked at ciel. "What's wrong Ruby?" He asked me. "Well... WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A CONTACT WITH A DEMON" I yelled. Ciel looked at me in shock "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW!!" Ciel asked me alarmed. I looked down "b-because I'm part demon" I whisper hopping that he didn't hear. "WAIT... WHAT!!!" Ciel yelled. I was almost in tears.

Ciels POV

I saw that Ruby was almost in tears, so I walked up to her and hugged her. "I haven't felt so happy since are parents died, when I saw you it filled me up with joy and happiness" I whispered in her ear. She slowly hugged back. I could tell that she was in pain. "Are you alright sis?" I asked her. "Yes" she said. I didn't let go of her, I didn't want to lose her again. Sebastian smirked and chuckled softly.

Sebastian's POV

I smirked and chuckled softly. 'So cute' was going through my mind. Ruby looked at me with a 'if you take my brothers soul I will kill you' look. "Umm Ruby are you perhaps the queen of hell" I asked her. She slowly nodded. "Got a problem with that?" She asked still glaring at me. "No, I'm just afraid because your the only person that can take Ciel from me" I said. "Well then I guess you shouldn't make me mad" she said. And then we herd a crashing sound.

Rubys POV

It was a redheaded man called Grell. He saw me and ran up to me. "Who might you be" he said. " I-I'm ruby phantomhive" I said. "So you're the quarter demon, reaper, angel and human!!" Grell said, I just nodded shyly. "Is it true that you're the queen of the angel, demon and reaper!" He asked. I nodded again. Ciel looked at me with a 'wait what' look on his face. I stood up and walked away.

————————————————————
Thank satin I finally finished this chapter. *dies inside* well I hope you liked this chapter
~Luna-Chan