The bad news

Ruby's POV
I felt to arms pick me up and then everything went black... I woke up in my bed with Ciel and Alois fighting "she's my sister!" Ciel exclaimed. "And!!! I like her, she's my crush" Alois yelled. "Shut up you two, I have a splitting headache" I said. They both looked at me and I saw a blush appear on the face of Alois.
~time skip~
I walked up to Ciels study. When I knocked I heard a faint 'come in' from Ciel. When I walked in I saw Ciel crying I ran over to him. "Are you okey" I asked. "N-no" he sobbed. I hugged him "tell me what happened" I said. "I-I just g-got a note th-that said that Li-Lizzy d-died" he sobbed crying into my shirt. I started to cry as well. Lizzy used to be my best friend growing up. We would always play together and the thought of her dead makes you mad and sad. I felt like someone was watching us. I wiped my tears away and looked out of the big window. "Whats wrong?" Ciel asked "someone is watching us" I said I then saw someone that I thought I'd never see again. "Undertaker" I whispered softly. "Why hello dear" undertaker said. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hehehe long time no see" he said hugging me back. "What do you want undertaker" Ciel asked "I just wanted to see me favorite hybrid" he said truthfully. I rolled my eyes. Undertaker then kissed my cheek.

Undertakers POV

I kisses Ruby's cheek. It was soft and warm. I've had a crush on ruby for a while but she's to young. She's only 13. "What the hell undertaker" Ciel said as he pulled Ruby away from me. "Hehehe" was all I said as I looked at Ruby's face. It was bright red. So cute. I smiled and then walked away. "I can't like her because she would never like me"I thought sadly.

————————————————————
I'm gonna give Ciel another lover can anyone help me with the name of him/her. (We don't know if Ciel is gay, I don't judge people) please comment what there name should be. I love you all so much and see you next chapter.

~Luna-Chan