Part 13

Chapter 13

"Right this way."

I'm not surprised the O'Neils have catering. As I walk in the house I just automatically feel nervous. I have on a blazer and some jeans because I'm not too sure how casual this dinner is going to be. I'm escorted to an appetizer area and I'm immediately surprised to see a familiar face.

"What are you doing here Adonis?" I ask.

Adonis looks perfect. He has on a white button-down shirt. It's one of those shirts that hugs him like a fucking glove. It's nice seeing him in a different sort of scene. I knew the student, Adonis. I also knew the Adonis who was always in his sweats working out at school. His slacks fit him perfect. He has a little bit of a bulge in the front and his ass is perfectly rounded.

He gives me a smile, "I've been staying over here after I got kicked out. I'd heard you were invited to dinner. I have to be honest, didn't think you'd actually show."

"Hoping I didn't make a mistake."

"You're nervous."

It's not a question. It's a statement.

"You have no idea. I started writing a journal."

"A journal about what?"

"Everything. How I became this doll. And regardless of what the outside looks like, all of a sudden I feel like the old Yogi," I respond.

I look at myself in the mirror.

"Keep that journal if you'd like but just know you were perfect before and you're perfect now," he tells me, "I used to think like that, but you opened my eyes up. Looks don't matter. What matters is in here."

"You think I was perfect before?"

"Yeah I do and I don't want you worrying about all of this," he states, "Come here. Let me take your mind off all of this."

My insecurities were showing all over my face. I can see it. I watch how he looks at me before taking a step closer, grabbing me up as though I was his property and kissing me hard on the lips. Our lips smack at first. I think that's when he decides he hasn't had enough becomes he comes back for another kiss and another kiss. Before I know his tongue is down my throat and I'm tasting the fancy citrus sparkling water he's been drinking out of a flute in the appetizer area.

"Fuck...I can get used to that," I state.

"Well I mean you are my boyfriend," he states before adding, "Remember?"

That was something I wasn't going to argue with. All of this seemed too good to be true. Having this perfect man basically all googly-eyed over me made me feel like I had stepped out of my old life into some Cinderella fairytale. Except of course I had a dick.

He's kissing me again. His tongue down my throat.

If I'm Cinderella with a dick then the clearing of a throat makes me realize who was playing my evil step-aunt.

"Eh-erm," someone clears their voice.

I turn to notice that it's Aunt Caroline standing there. She doesn't seem to be specifically pleased that Adonis was literally mouth fucking me right above her antipasto and bruschetta horderves. I'm surprised by the fact that she doesn't just kick me out at that moment.

"I'm so glad you could make it," my aunt states.

She doesn't comment on the fact that I'm gay. Maybe it's not surprising to her. I'm sure one of her kids told her the rumors that were going around about me and Adonis already. She acts like she doesn't even see me kissing a guy. She gives me a dismissive half smile. The kind of smile you give your dentist when your mouth is sore. I guess that was the best I can expect from Caroline.