Chapter 13: Enter Sarah

"Blinker, stupid!" 

I groan quietly as Markus fusses over the other drivers he has to deal with. He's always had the worst road rage. I'm actually not entirely sure why we let him drive. Daniel laughs quietly. He finds the yelling amusing, but I just want to listen to the music. I can't do that when he's constantly yelling over the songs that are playing.

I feel Andrew squeeze my hand gently, a slightly amused smile gracing his pink lips. I grin a little at him and lay my head on his shoulder, continuously staring out the window. I feel his head come to reset atop mine, and I smile. This is so nice. I didn't know what I was missing.

I blink tiredly and catch Daniel staring at me curiously, and single eyebrow cocked. I grin stupidly at him and hold Andrew's arm with my other hand as well. Andrew pecks my forehead quickly before turning away like he didn't do anything. Daniel grins at me knowingly, giving me a wink before turning back around and facing the chaotic road before us.

We're now in the mall parking lot, and it is ridiculous the amount of cars coming and going. Do people really have such a boring life that they have to wander around some overly air conditioned building and spend tons of money on things they don't need? It's kind of sad, in all honesty.

Markus continues yelling at people on the road, making Daniel and Paul cackle with laughter. Lila boredly stares out the window, and Jesse simply ignores everyone, listening to his iPod while staring at the back of Daniel's head. I have to say, he has a weird way of showing his affection for the boy. Either way, I don't care as long as Daniel feels loved by him.

Swerving into a parking spot, we all lurch forward when Markus slams on the breaks. Why did we let him drive again? We all pile out of the car and immediately partner off, leaving Lila as the only one without someone. She huffs quietly, and I walk over to her. 

"Hey, Lila," I tell her, having noticed how lonely she is. "Maybe we can find you someone today," I suggest, giving her a sly smile.

She grins at me. "Hell, yeah." She wraps her arms around me in a quick hug, pecking my cheek like a little sister would.

Andrew rests an arm around my shoulders and gives his sister a playful glare. "Watch it, Liles," he says, wiping my cheek with his sleeve before planting a kiss of his own there.

I blush heavily, and Lila raises an eyebrow. "When did you two become a thing?" 

"I like to think whenever you guys tampered with that crime scene," Andrew replies with a shrug, pulling me to his chest protectively.

"We didn't even tamper with it!" Lila huffs and crosses her arms. "The sheriff just has a stick up her butt."

The three of us break away from the others and enter the mall. I immediately drag Andrew to the candy shop Candy Craze. There, you can fill a bag up with candy and pay for it according to how much it weighs. 

"You're gonna be so hyper," Andrew murmurs as Lila and I chow down on some sour candies together.

I stick my tongue out at him and chew on some sour strings. Those things are delicious. Andrew looks at me with a mischievous grin and pulls me into the kiss, swiping his tongue through my mouth gracefully. I'm caught off guard, and, then, he pulls away. He's chewing? I notice the candy in my mouth is gone. 

"How the hell did you steal my candy?" I ask, flustered as Lila laughs loudly.

"You're just so easily seduced by me," he says teasingly, making Lila laugh even louder than before.

I playfully hit his arm as Lila bring us into some huge store with practically anything and everything sold in it. Lila immediately brings us into the clothes section, grabbing things to try on. It's almost funny how we get dragged along like those boyfriends that get treated like servants by their girlfriends.

"Waiting for your girlfriend?" Andrew and I turn to find one of the workers. She looks like the dressing room monitor, keys dangling from her neck. Her name tag reads Sarah. She has pale gold hair pulled into a tight and neat ponytail, and she has the body of an intense athlete.

"My sister," Andrew says.

She turns to me. "So, your girlfriend?"

I smile and shake my head. "No, just his sister."

"Oh, sorry," she apologizes with a blush and grin. "It's just that normally guys will only wait around for their girlfriends and moms, you know?"

I nod. "I get it. My mom used to drag me to these kinds of places all the time." Andrew smiles at me fondly as I remember my mom.

He pecks my forehead, rubbing my back gently. Sarah's eyes widen. "Oh, you guys are..." 

"Together," Andrew concludes for her, loosely holding onto my waist. I smile in glee when he says that. Gosh, maybe I'm too excited about this. Either way, Andrew gives me a peck on the lips, anyway.

"Hey, guys," Lila calls. "How does this look?" She opens the door and strikes a small pose, wearing a tight purple dress that stops at her upper thigh.

I swear that Sarah nearly faints when she's sees Lila. Oh, I am so setting them up. Resting a hand on Sarah's shoulder as Andrew talks to Lila , I give Sarah a grin. "Are you into girls?" I ask.

She blushes heavily and nods. "Well, yeah."

"How would you feel about going on a date with my friend, Lila, over there?" I glance over my shoulder, seeing Lila giving me a thumbs up. She approves. Sweet.

"I'd really like that," she says, clasping her hands together in front of her excitedly.

I pat her back. "Try talking to her. I think she's into you."

With that, Sarah goes over to Lila as Andrew comes back over to me. The two seem to automatically hit it off, flirting within the first few seconds.

"Nice work," Andrew mutters, giving me a fist bump.

I shrug. "I think they're cute together."

He smiles and turns to me, looking rather serious. I raise an eyebrow at him as he looks at me quietly. He pulls me into a quick, rough, and passionate kiss, making me flush. 

I blink rather stupidly when he pulls away, and I can see Lila and Sarah staring at us curiously. "What was that for?" I ask, panting and flustered.

He grins and pulls me closer by my waist. "You're just really amazing. I should've always told you that." Looking at me somberly, he cups my face and runs his thumb along my cheek.

I smile, feeling a blush stain my cheeks red. I lean up and peck his cheek. "We are so making out when we're alone again," I whisper into his ear.

He flushes and his grin gets wider, if that were even possible.

"Guys," Lila says, interrupting our small moment. "Please just go get a room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely little nuggets! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment and such! I love reading what y'all write! Anyway, I'll see y'all nuggety readers in the next update! Until then, have an absolutely fantastic and fabulous day! Bai!!! >:3

-IggyScones