013,

013, WHO'S BLOODY WEDDING ?

        ALONE, Katherine Jordan stood idly, just off where the Lee family were currently camping

ALONE, Katherine Jordan stood idly, just off where the Lee family were currently camping. She rocked back and forth on her heels, her dark eyes occasionally flickering over to where the Gypsy camp was, trying desperately to ignore the suspicious looks she was receiving from their current, rival family. She couldn't blame them, after all they had tried to blow up Tommy's car — and almost little Finn in the process — and Katherine was rather protective over the eleven-year-old. She was also quite merciless when she wanted to be, so she didn't exactly blame the family for their suspicions.

Turning her head, Katherine caught sight of the boys walking toward her. She'd be lying if she didn't say a wave of relief washed over her when she caught sight of Tommy and her brothers, with Arthur and John and a few other Peaky boys. The brunette made her way toward them, turning her back on the Lee family as she edged toward her own protection. Not that she needed protection, mind you, she was the Katherine Jordan after all. A small smile of relief wriggled onto her lips, slowing to a halt, in front of the group of men.

"Tommy, what are you playing at? We're in shotgun range." John hissed to his older brother. Katherine's smile fell — they hadn't told him. John's eyes suddenly narrowed in on Katherine's presence, stood between her brothers. He loudly scoffed, continuing, "Kat, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing here?"

    "John, before we go into battle... There's something you're going to need." Tommy began. Katherine watched, from between Will and Eddie, as John's blue eyes flickered to his brother, swarming with confusion. In unison, almost as if it had been rehearsed, the peaky men that surrounded John, all produced white flowers from their suit pockets, Shelby and Jordan brothers' included. John's eyebrows creased as he looked over to Will and Eddie, who were pinning the flowers to their lapels, and his confusion onto grew when Tommy pinned a flower to the lapel of John's suit jacket. He looked to Tommy.

    "What are you bloody doing, Tommy?" John asked. Once he had securely pinned the flower to John's jacket, Tommy took ahold of his brother by his face. The smell of tobacco hung over Katherine as Will lit a cigarette. A faint smile graced Tommy's face.

    "Smile, John, it's a wedding."

    "Whose bloody wedding?" John asked, with a toothpick still hanging from his mouth. His blue eyes flickered over to the dark haired, petite Jordan woman who stood between her brothers, almost silently pleading with her for an answer. As Katherine met John's gaze with her dark brown eyes, she felt as though her throat was beginning to close up and her breathing grew thick. She knew this wasn't a good idea as soon as Tommy had explained the plan to her — yet she let him carry on with it. She felt guilty, but it was too late to fix it.