24

★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Hey this is a bad idea maybe we should just-"

"Hundred percent."

"Ok then!"

Wonwoo and Jun enter house. The unsettling smell of beer and sweat entering their noses. People decorated around the house, dancing and enjoying the loud music that blasted through the speakers. Even Wonwoo was unable to hear much of himself.

He didn't know why he bothered accepting the invitation to go. Soonyoung's friend had planned on throwing an enormous party. He recalled him saying that: 'He wanted to win title of best party of the year. Get as much people as he could.'

To now, bothered Wonwoo on why he decided to tag along with Jun, Soonyoung and Jihoon, when he could've stayed and denied. Maybe he just wanted to sink into a time for not caring about anything in the world. Sink away from reality. Or maybe an excuse to see if Mingyu had come?

It had very much angered him to find out that Kim Mingyu currently has a girlfriend. The irritating feeling at the bottom of his stomach when jealousy creeps up his skin.

And even when the time he had his hopes up.

The world came crashing down on him again.

But that didn't matter now since he has the chance to take a slip away from life and enjoy the moment he has now.

He smiled and stood in front of the guys. "Don't worry about a single thing. Let's just let loose tonight!" Wonwoo enthusiastically spoke.

The other three shared a concerned look, nontheless they followed what Wonwoo had said. They knew about what happened the other day when they spent the time with Minghao. It was hurtful for them to see Wonwoo so different. Other than his normal self.

Soonyoung on the other hand, was asked to make sure that Wonwoo wouldn't go overboard. As he left the three looked at each other, giving a nod as a signal and sighed.

It was going to be one hell of a night.

Soonyoung stayed beside Wonwoo the whole time. He did grab a few drinks but he made sure that Wonwoo was safe. However, the next thing he saw was his best friend frozen.

Wonwoo had stopped in his tracks and looked at the scene before him. He didn't beleive Mingyu would actually be coming to the party. Rather, did not expect his girlfriend to be a part of what he imagined. He just stared at the two who enjoyed each other as they danced and kissed.

Wonwoo wanted to be the one Mingyu's kissing. Wonwoo wanted to shout at Mingyu that he like's him.

Get these feelings out

He says. But he finds himself not wanting to.

The latter was quickly turned by Soonyoung. "Hey snap out of it!" he shouted over the loud music.

But Wonwoo was already swelling up to tears. His face was crumbling as he watched his best friend start to mumble curses and tears started to fall. He grabbed the younger and pulled him. Away from the party, away from the cowd, away from the loud music. They ended up going inside one of the bedroom's bathroom to calm him down.

"Wonwoo listen to me. Calm down please."

Wonwoo had no reply. Like he wasn't listening to Soonyoung.

"Wonwoo!" he was shaking the other and finally he looked up.

"Take deep breathes alright? I'll do it with you."

Slowly inhale, and slowly exhale. They did that for a couple of times and Wonwoo was able to calm down.

"Now just remove those bad memories alright? Think of good ones. I'm here." Soonyoung watched the latter nod.

"Remember the time when we were in High School? I came late to school with no underwear and I needed to go to the bathroom. Then I ended up pissing in the classroom." Wonwoo's sobs slowed as Soonyoung saw his slight smile.

"Or when the time I had left the keys of my house and my Mom got mad at me."

"She scolded you really badly." Wonwoo replied softly and the latter started to smile.

"Yeah! Right! See? Think of good things." Soonyoung hugged the other and smiled widely.

After a couple more talks. The two stood up and was about to head out when they heard the bedroom door open.

"What do you want from me Minghao?"

"Mingyu we need to talk."

[a/n; I won't be deleting the previous author's note anymore]