22

・゚★,。・:*:★,。・:*:

[a/n; sorry for the long wait again. But, I have been (and still have been) editing the previous chapters. So feel free to read back if you'd want to ]

Wonwoo was preparing to go out with Jun and Minghao. He woke up a bit later than usual since he spent the whole night doing a 500 word essay (which he regret procrastinating for 18 hours). He'd told himself that he would be taking a short 15 minute nap, instead he missed his alarm clock an hour later.

He mumbled small curses as he threw on some black-knee-ripped jeans and a long-sleeved black and white stripped turtle neck. He stumbled down the stairs, his hair still ruffled and curled, and grabbed his specs and his phone from the living room table and quickly left his house.

The other two waited at the front of the resto, conversing with each other like they were in their own bubble. "For once Wonwoo is late." Jun chuckled as he looked at his watch.

Minghao showed an amused smile. "Why'd you bring me guys here with you two today?" He asked the other.

"Wonwoo wanted to ask some things to you." Jun shrugged at the other, placing his hands in his pockets. "But all I could tell you, is that he takes it really seriously."

They turned their direction towards a sound from afar. Someone had shouted their names and the two looked towards this running figure.

Beads of sweat decorated on parts of Wonwoo's face. He wiped it with the back of his hand and took a deep breath, regaining his composure. "Hey guys." he said after he felt relaxed. "Sorry that I'm late." he looked at the others.

Jun wore some faded blue jeans that he folded up to his ankles, matched up with a pair of white converse and a simple black top. While Minghao had worn a loose dirty-white sweater and some black fitted jeans. To top it all off, he wore his glasses at the end of his nose, his eyes peering deeply into Wonwoo's.

"Five minutes late, to be exact." Minghao said but softened his smile.

"Anyways. Wonwoo, let's grab something to eat first then we can talk about it while we're at it."

They agreed and went inside. The bustle of crowds as the restoraunt was surely busy that day.

They sat down on their chairs in the booth that they went in and took the menu to order. And as the waiter approached, they gave their orders. So as the typical Minghao move, ordered wine for the three of them.

"Why'd you order wine?" Jun had asked when the waiter left.

"I mean, you said it was something serious right? It could set the mood and it wouldn't hurt drinking a bit of wine in the afternoon." Minghao explained.

Wonwoo and Jun looked at the younger and shurgged. "Well, it is serious." Wonwoo spoke.

"Ah- so I say it?" Jun asked excitedly when Wonwoo looked at him and nodded. "Well, how do I put it like this. . . First of all, have you ever kissed him and are you in a relationship with him?" and a swift no from Minghao.

Wonwoo looked towards him. "You really haven't?" he questioned in disbelief.

The younger quickly shook his head. "Never in a million years would I be gay for him, no offense. But, I wouldn't just kiss my bestfriend, especially if it's Mingyu. It'd be God's worst decision if I do become gay for him." Minghao ranted. "A-ah no offense."

"None taken." Wonwoo chuckled. He felt relieved, like a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders. "But that one time when we stayed at your place, I thought I saw you guys kiss."

Minghao furrowed his brows. "Kiss? I was blowing his eye at the time. We never kissed." The waiter came in and set their food on top of the table.

Wonwoo was dumbfounded. He knew that he couldn't assume quickly, yet he found himself questioning more and more about them and believing it.

"Well that answers everything then!" Jun clapped his hands.

"And so second of all-" Wonwoo tried to speak.

"Second, Wonwoo likes Mingyu."

Minghao quickly averted his gaze from the table to Jun and Wonwoo. "Really?" he asked, feeling his insides twist in happiness.

"Would the last question be, 'How to confess to him?'" The youngest asked to the two quickly.

Wonwoo nodded and blushed in embarassment. "I don't know much about Mingyu, well I do talk to him often and I have gotten a few things down. But, I decided to ask you, since you're his best friend and it would be the wrong decision if I just kept my feelings in." he explained.

Minghao nodded. "Smart decision. You made the right choice coming to me." his grin was big and wide, showing his small cute smile and his crescent eyes.

"Well, let's get started!"

It took a while as Minghao had to tell a lot of things about Mingyu to the latter ending his so called, "Ted Talk" about confessions. They all stood outside of the restoraunt, satisfaction as they finished their lunch. "Well, in exchange for being late and for thanking you in spending your time with me today, Jun and I will bring you home." Wonwoo spoke to the other.

Minghao smiled. "No problem about that. It was my pleasure helping you."

They talked for the whole ride. Sliding questions aside as Minghao asked a fee more things related to Wonwoo liking Mingyu. He just couldn't help it. For the whole time that Mingyu would spend day and night talking 'bout Wonwoo, literally giving Minghao small headaches upon the non-stop chattering of his bestfriend about his crush. And to finally find out that his crush likes him back, is a big dream come true— for him and Mingyu.

They arrived at the dorms, since they all lived at specific buildings in the campus. Turning the corner of the hall to their room.

Minghao stopped in his tracks. "Minghao what's wrong?" Jun asked and Wonwoo looked at him, before the both of them were being pulled back behind the wall.

"Hao what's happen-" "Shush." Minghao spoke and pointed to their dorm door.

It opened and a woman came out. Her looks were around their age as she may be studying here too. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and covered by a cap. She wore leggings and a loose-tucked-in-white shirt. The three watched as Mingyu's head popped out of the door looking left and right before pulling the girl down and connecting their lips.

What Wonwoo really dreaded to happen, to see that all his dreams came crashing down. To see that his crush, would be kissing another girl.

Has he really moved on?

Minghao did not know how to process what was happening.

Mingyu chuckled as he pulled away and hugged the girl. "Minji, I'll see you again tomorrow alright?" she blushed and nodded, stealing a peck from the older as she waved and left.

What Minghao didn't expect, was the slightest frown spotted on his bestfriend's face when the girl left. And why Mingyu had bothered keeping secrets from him.