The story why Ash left

Hey what's up before I began I need to say something first this story and Paul's daughter lizzie story are kinda connected I suggest to read both so you won't get confused

I'm not a penquinshipping person or a pearlshipping I'm a ikarishipping fan

Enjoy the chapter

"Alright greninja use cut on pikachu and pikachu used electro ball" Ash command them for training.  Greninja and pikachu electro ball clashed with greninja.

"Ash! Dinner is ready and don't make me and the baby waiting for hunger because you know I'm pregnant" Serena yelled at her husband.

Ash stand there standing frozen think that he hope he wont get yelled at again. "Man I better go before she get's more angry" Ash thought. Ash single pikachu and greninja that's time to eat. They went inside the house and smelt food. Greninja and pikachu went the other pokemon eating their food together. "Ash now next time don't make me get you twice when I called you once" Serena looked at Ash with smugged face.

Ash put his hands up for surrendering. "Okay Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again" Ash said with a sad face. "That's good and are you sure you want to go back to your training to be a pokemon Master" Serena said sadly as put his plate down in front of him. "Yes Serena I have too because I want put child to have everything he or she wants what ever I have been too I want our child to be happy" Ash explain to his wife.

Serena put her plate down next to her and to sit across from her husband. "But will still make our child sad when you are gone for years" Serena told Ash. "I know but I'll be there for the child for a few day's when the baby is born" Ash said as he took a bite of his food. "Okay I'll try to keep our child happy while you are home" Serena lost against trying to keep her husband home.

Two weeks later

Ash walked out of his house to get his mail. He grabbed his mail and still in his Pjs. He walked back in his house to look through his mail. He enter the dining room he sat on the chair. He went through the mail and saw a few bills. He saw a invitation with his name on it he open the card.

Dear Ash Ketchum,

You're invited to a party that did a pokemon league for all kinds league all over the world. The party starts this day. Oct 12 2018 on friday. You are aloud to bring pokemon and one person with you. I wish you have a good time at the party if you go.

From the invitation people that made the event

"Wait that's tomorrow I should tell Serena" Ash thought. Ash got up from his seat and ran upstairs in their bedroom still see Serena sleeping in. Ash walked on her bed side to shake her awake. "Hey wake up Serena it's time to get up and I have good news" Ash whispered in her ear to wake her up. Serena stirred in her bed. "This better be good news Ash" She said with her eyes closed. "Okay fine I'll tell you anyways I'm invited to a party about for people who went pokemon leagues from around the world" Ash told her. Serena open her eyes with excitement. "We should go because I haven't been to a party for a long time" Serena spoke as she got up to get dressed in her regular clothes. "So do you know when the party is" Serena asked. "Um it's tomorrow and the place is at sinnoh region. Hey Dawn and Paul lives there we might meet them at the party" Ash said as he read the card again.

"Hmm tomorrow luck I have a few dresses here and I bought you a suit just in case haha. Plus I don't know Dawn and Paul are but I'll like to meet them" Serena said as she looked through her dresses. Ash got up from his bed to get dress in his regular clothes.

Tomorrow morning

Serena woke up because of the sunrays shiny though the window. She looked at her calendar and it's say that today's is the party. "Today's is the party we need to get ready" She thought. Serena got out of her husbands arms wrapped around her without him waking up. She goes to her closet and opens it takes out her pink and red dress. "Ha perfect" Serena spoke softly. She went into her bathroom to hang the dress up and she hop in the shower.