13 years later

Hey a new chapter
If grammer error leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it

Enjoy

With Ruby 13 years old
In the kitchen

"Mom when dad is coming home. He hasn't been home for years and I miss him. I don't even remember what he looks like" as Ruby has tears in her face. Ruby wearing Ash's favorite hat. Serena stops doing the dishes to turn to look a ruby with tears down her face.

"Oh Ruby" Serena dries her hands from doing the dishes. She pulls Ruby into a hug. While Ruby hiccuped in her mother's arms. "I wish your father was here too. I really want him too, but he's busy to be a pokemon Master and he's doing this for you. He really want to give you things that you want in the future" Serena explained as she let go of the hug. Ruby look at her mother's eyes. Ruby wiped her tears away. "I don't care if he's Master or not. I don't want things from him. I just want him home." Ruby spoke.

Serena put her right hand on Ruby's cheeck as she wiped the tears off. "How about we go visit grandma Grace today to get your mind off of your father" Serena put her hand off of Ruby's cheeck. "Ookay" Ruby said softly as Ruby walked away from her mother.

At grandma grace's home

Ruby sitting in the couch crossing her arms over her chest staring at the blank tv. She turn her head to see her mother and grandma talking together maybe talking about her father. She takes out her phone and put earphones in to play music.

With Serena and Grace

"What All the sudden you wanted to visit and I do want to see my granddaughter" Grace asked as she look at her granddaughter. Serena sighed. "She asked about her father again so I suggest to bring her here to get her mind off of her father" Serena said. Grace turn her head to see Serena with a sad face on. "Hmm why don't you just let her go look for her father she is old enough to get her first pokemon" Grace sugessted to Serena.

"I don't know I'm afraid that she'll get kidnapped or never come back to see me again" Serena said worried. "Well you have to let her go soon or she might leave with out you knowing because I let you leave in your journey remember" Grace said smiling. "Yeah I remember I'll give her a talk tomorrow about it" Serena said as she got up walk to you Ruby telling her its time to go.

Ruby got up from couch turned off her music. "Thank you letting me visit grandma see you soon" Ruby said smiling. "No problem dear" Grace spoke as she got up to give Ruby a hug goodbye and Ruby return the hug back.

At home night time

Serena amd Ruby walk in their house talking off their shoes. "So Ruby what do you want for dinner" Serena asked.

Ruby put a sad face. "No thanks I'm not hungry" Ruby said as she walked upstairs into her room. "Are you sure I have seen you eaten since lunch" As Serena said she saw the sad face on Ruby as Ruby left to go to her room."I'm guessing going to grandma's didn't work either" Serena thought.

The next day

"RUBY WAKE UP I NEED TO HAVE TO TALK TO YOU PLEASE!" Serena yelled from downstairs trying to call for her daughter to come down.

"I'll be down in the minute!" Ruby yelled back.

"Okay please its important" Serena said as she walked away from the stairs.

Finally Ruby ran down the stairs wearing her father's hat again. With Serena sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Ruby to come in. As Ruby walked in the living room. "Did you need to talk to me mom" Ruby asked. "Yes sweetie come and sit please" Serena showed Ruby to sit down with her. Ruby sat right next to her mother. "What do you need to talk about" Ruby asked again. "I think it's time for you to go on your journey with your starter pokemon" Serena told Ruby. Ruby's eyes lit up she got up jump up and down for excitement. "Mom are you positive that you're letting me go to get my real Pokemon" Ruby said with a happy face. Serena giggle with Ruby's happines. "Yes I have called the professor down at the Lumiose City he will be expecting you to be there by 2 days" Serena explained. "Thank you mom I have always wanted this I love pokemon" Ruby said. "Good I'm letting you do this because while you are out on your journey I want you to try to get your father back home for us would you do that for me" Serena pleaded.

Ruby look at her mother sad eyes. "Don't worry mom if I've found dad and if doesn't want to come home I'll battle him to win to get him home" Ruby promised her mother with a smile on her face. "Thank you Ruby. You need to get pack now because I think it takes two days to get their by foot so better get ready" Serena assured her daughter upstairs to get ready.

While later outside

Ruby have her backpack all packed. She slipped her bag over her shoulders. "I'm already to go mom and don't worry about me I'm sure I'll be fine I'll be home soon hopefully with father by my side" Ruby said.

"I'll always believe in you. Oh before I forget when you are in a tough battle you should say this. "Fight until the very end never give up" your father always say that when I went with him on this journey here in Kalos" Serena said as she gave her daughter a last hug with Ruby returning the hug back. "Thank you mom and I won't forget those words that you said to me"Ruby said as she waving goodbye to her mother.

I'm sorry if it's short. I hope you've enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Add to library or reading list

See you later
I hope next chapter will be bit longer

Bye 😊