Finally

Hey new chapter.

I have decided not to do every chapter for ruby to get a new friend. I I'll give you the details in the story what pokemon she has.

I'm sorry for this chapter for ruby's adventure looking for Ash I'm skipping a lot of travels so this chapter you might like or might not. I really have a big role for her on the next chapter and the next one.

Forgot to mention that Ash said he has two more regions to go to do I went back to fix to add hoenn region.

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it

Enjoy

With Ruby
The next day

Ruby is in her disgue from fan and running down the side walk trying to find the champions building. "I hope I'm not too late" Ruby said huffing from running with no pokemon beside her.

She looks around for a big building then she finally sees it. "Ah there it is" She thought as she turns to that direction.

She makes it to the doors and barges in. Ruby saw the champion talking to a lady at a desk. Ruby walks up to him taps him on the shoulder.

"Um excuse me sir. Is Ash Ketchum is here I heard he was battling you" Ruby asked as the champion turns around to face her.

He starts laughing at her. "I'm sorry girl you have missed him a hour ago you must be his fan of his right" He smiles at her.

Ruby sweat dropped. "Um I'm not his fan and I can't believe I missed him again" Ruby frown and turns around to crouch down like stitting with depression.

"Hmm whats wrong girl why are you not his fan everybody loves him" the champion put his hand on her shoulder.

"You don't understand I am not a fan of him I'm his daughter haven't you heard the news about that" Ruby told him not even looking at him.

The champion face went pale. "Yes I heard the news about that are you even sure your his daughter" the champion removes his hand from her shoulder.

Ruby stands up and turns to face Alder. "I am his daughter you don't recognize me because I am in disgue" Ruby told him as she removes her sunglass and her hat. Ruby long dark brown hair that mixes with Serena's and Ash's hair color. Her eye color reveals as Ash's pretty brown eyes staring at him.

Alder got a good look at her. "Ahh you are Ash's daughter why are say out here from home" He asked.

"I'm here for him but you told me he left a hour ago" Ruby said.

"Oh that's why I can tell you where he's going next" He said.

"You do please tell me" Ruby pleaded to tell her with her hands together.

"After he beat me in a Pokemon battle, I asked where he is going next. He told me he has three places to go I think he'll be a pokemon Master." He explained.

(N/A: actually I don't know how people become pokemon master so bare with me if I'm wrong)

"Okay but tell me What places" Ruby asked again.

"Alright You didn't let me finish" Alder said with hands up.

"Sorry" Ruby said.

"Now as I was saying he said he was going to Hoenn, Kanto and lastly he might go home after he finishes the Kalos champion" Alder finishes.

"So he's going home soon might as well go to Hoenn to get more pokemon and after that I need to train then beat him, thank you um.." Ruby said but didn't know his name.