A Family Day or bad day for Ash

Hehe um new chapter

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it.

Enjoy

Last time

"Who did you bring home" She asked. "You'll see, come on out I did say she'll miss you" Ruby said looking back at her dad. Serena looks up from her daughter to the back door as someone walks through the door bring her into tears.

"I'm home Serena" Ash said with the smile that he always give her that she loves.

Now to the real story

Serena bursts into tears and tackles Ash to the ground hugging him for dear life not losing him again. "Oh Ash, you finally came home I missed you so much" Serena said bewteen her cries as Ash smile slightly as he wrapped her arms around her still laying on the ground with a group watching them.

"Oh mom you missed dad so much that she had to tackle him to the ground" Ruby thought with a smile eyes closed.

The married couple let go of each other and got up on the floor. They both dust them selves off. "Hehe I'm sorry that I tackled you down" Serena said with a blush.

"No it's okay I'm sure it bound to happen" Ash said with a smile as he went up to Serena to give her a sweet kiss for her to show her how much he missed her too. Ruby blushing with her turing around walking away to leave them with their moments.

"Uh I'll let you guys be for a minute" Ruby said with her mother's Pokemon following her inside.

The following minute

Ruby sitting on the couch talking with the Pokemon as her parents walking back in. Ruby looks up at them of them smiling. "So did you enjoy the kiss mom" Ruby asked smirking making Serena blushing.

"Oh keep quite or I'll ask something about you and your embarrassing moments to your father" Serena said putting one hand on her hips.

"W-what um please no" Ruby said with a awkward voice remember her child-hood moments.

"Good" Serena said with Ash all confused of what they are talking about.

"I think we a need a boy in the house, because I will never understand my girls" Ash thought with a sweat drop.

"Hey since its still the beginning of the day let's do something as a catch up family day" Ruby mentions as she smiles again.

Serena returns her Pokemon back in their pokeballs. "Yeah we should, I have one idea what we should do today" Serena looks at Ash and Smirks.

"I don't like where this is going" Ash mumbles to himself as serena walks to Ruby whisper something in her ear making her smirk also.

"Hey why am I not in this" Ash asked with confusion face as the girls turn to Ash carefully going to him.

"Uh what are you guys doing" Ash said walking littlw bit backwards with hands in front of him because he kinda knows that they are up to something.

"Mom I'll take the left you take the right" Ruby whispered to her mother.

"Got it" Serena said as the both girls grabs something out of their pockets to reveal combs brushes and hair ties.

"Ok okay now I know what your up too, I do not want a new hair do" Ash said putting on a fear face.

"Yeah you do your hair gotten a little longer sweetie" Serena said with a sweet voice as the two got closer.

"No it's not it's perfect come can we forgot about this and do something else as a family" Ash said going more backwards.