A New Friend

Uh Hi a new chapter

I have found another way to update chapters with out waiting for so long. I'll update chapters on my days off.

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it.

With Ruby
Two days earlier

Ruby walking in the grassy plains with Fennekin by her side looking for a new friend. Ruby sighes. "We have been looking for hours Fennekin we didn't even seen one pokemon" Ruby pouted as Fennekin looks up at her.

Ruby looks up in the sky to see the sunset going down slowly with the sky turning pink. "It's going to get dark soon we better get going" Ruby told Fenninkin. "Fennekin" Fennekin said softly.

Ruby turns around to face the other say where she came from. She heard rustles in the tall grass. "Who's there" Ruby said quietly. Fennekin jumps in front of Ruby ready for battle to come.

They kept watching the tall grass wiggling around then a brown pokemon jumped out injured. "Oh a Vulpix I didn't know they live around here" Ruby thought. Fennekin went back to Ruby said knowing that it's injured."Oh no you must be injured let me help you" Ruby spoke to the Vulpix. Vulpix looks at her scared tries to walk backwards but fell backwards. "No. Don't be afraid I won't hurt you" She said softly as she starts walking slowly went up to Vulpix. 

Vulpix let Ruby pick him up. Vulpix made a crying noise. "It's okay I'll take you to the pokemon center and you'll good as new" Ruby smiled as she walked out from the grassy plains and entered a town with Fennekin following her.

At the pokemon center

Ruby ran in with the injured Vulpix in hand. "Nurse Joy help the Vulpix is very injured" Ruby pleaded. Nurse not ran out from the back room to see Ruby holding a injured Vulpix. "Oh dear this pokemon will good as new, come Blessey this Vulpix needs help" Nurse Joy took the injured Vulpix out of Ruby's hand and put Vulpix on a stretcher.

Ruby watches Nurse Joy took off with Vulpix. "I hope Vulpix will be okay" Ruby said saddly. Fennekin" Fennekin said sadly too.

Close to Midnight

Nurse Joy came out with no Vulpix. "Vulpix needs a nice long rest and Vulpix should be good as new by tomorrow" Nurse explain to the sleepy Ruby.

"Thank you nurse joy" Ruby thanked her. "May I asked what happen to Vulpix?" Nurse Jou asked. "Well Vulpix is not mine I found Vulpix Injured in the grassy plains" Ruby Explained.

"Hmmm it must be battling those strong pokemon to defend himself" Nurse joy said.

(N/A: Vulpix is a boy)

"Yeah you might be right" Ruby said yawning. "I have a extra room you can stay for the night" Nurse Joy offered. "Yes please" Ruby said smiling.

Nurse Joy showed Ruby the spare room for tonight. "Here ya go enjoy your night" Nurse joy left Ruby.

Ruby puts her pajamas on and brushed her teeth. She hopped on bed with Fennekin. "Hey Fennekin don't you think we should add Vulpix to the group" Ruby looks at Fennekin. Fennekin eyes sparkles at Ruby. "Fen Fennekin" Fennekin cheered.

"Well let's see how he does by tomorrow" Ruby said as she closes her eyes.

Next day in the morning

Ruby sitting out in the lobby waiting for Nurse Joy with Vulpix.

Nurse Joy walked in with Vulpix in her hands. "He's Vulpix for you" Nurse Joy let's go of Vulpix. Vulpix slowly walks up to Ruby and Fennekin saddly.