we're back..

*2 months later*

It's been 2 months since the incident between sweet pea and I... we're still cool and when I say we're still cool I mean, that we're still 'friends with benefits'
No one knows except for toni, fangs, cheryl, jughead, and betty..

*alarm goes off*
"Fucckkk" I groan out as I turn the alarm on my phone off. Squinting at the screen. I check the time to see it was 5:45. I managed to drag myself out of bed and hop into the shower.
*skip to the outfit*
Outfit of the day ⬇️

I walked out into my living room and didn't see my mom

I walked out into my living room and didn't see my mom. I walked over to the counter and there I found a note. "Hey carmen, I'm going out of the country for a little job ;) I left you $600 on your night stand. Love you , mom." I chuckled at the note and  playfully shook my head. I walked back into my room and grabbed 2 $20's and stuffed them in my back pocket. My stomach began to make small noises. I checked my phone to see that it was 7:02. A small trip to pop's for breakfast won't hurt. I grabbed my book bag that only had a notebook for drawing in it and a few pencils, and  the keys to my bike and headed out.
*arriving at pop's*
As I walked in I saw my favorite orange haired girl, cheryl. She was sitting at a booth with toni. It was odd to see them sitting next to each other because they usually had breakfast dates and sat across from each other so they could gaze into each other's eyes. I was about to walk up to them as I saw that there was a girl sitting across from them. She was wearing a river vixens cheerleading outfit.. but it wasn't just any girl, this was bethany Miller, the girl pea fucked in my car 2 months ago  . I decided not to let it stop me though..
"Hey cherry, hey toni" I smiled as I reached the booth.
(They're the only serpents and mainly the only people in general I happily greet, other than fangs or jughead.)
"CASPERRRR!!" They shouted making all the people in pops look at us like we were crazy bimbos. "Alright turn around people, nothing to see here." I shouted looking at everyone. They all turned around as if nothing happened.
I looked at the girl and we made eye contact for a split second, "dont look at me serpent slut." The girl said in a cold tone. "Pipe down pom pom" cheryl said in a colder tone. I let out a laugh. "Its ok cher. Miss 'pom pom' just needs to be educated. Listen I dont want any drama but you need to Get your shit straight, I'm not a serpent nor am I a slut. A slut is a female that sleeps with a variety of different men. I on the other hand have only slept with 2 guys in my lifetime and at different time periods. Now if I was a slut, atleast i would have the decesny to fuck someone I've know for atleast a few months not a stranger, and most certainly not in the backseat of someone's.. A STRANGERS car. So get your facts straight next time or I'll rip your ears off and feed them to hot-dog."
I heard someone chuckle behind me.
"Yeah bethany, pipe down."
I turned around to see sweetpea wearing his famous serpent jacket.
"Bethany dont you have a doctor's appointment to attend?" I said in the bitchiest voice ever
She narrowed her eyebrows at me
"Appointment? Appointment for what?"
I gave her a tight smile
"Damn, no appointment? No testing for HIV? Gonorrhea??"
She scoffed, and serpents that surrounded me just laughed.
"You're dismissed pom pom" cheryl said in the same bitchy tone she always does.
The brunette got up out of her seat and walked passed pea and I.
"Please sit."
Cheryl said smiling while pointing down at the empty seats.
I sat down first and pea slid into the booth and sat right beside me. He put his arm over my shoulders and got comfortable.
Toni cleared her throat
"C'mon guys we know that you guys are in love with each other, why dont you just start dating already?!"
Pea and I looked at each other and back at toni.
I could feel my cheeks turning red.
Pea smirked at me. I gave him a tight smile and looked down at my phone.
"I'm going to be late for school."
The serpents at the booth began to laugh
I gave them a weird look
"What?"
I looked at pea
He calmed down
"Cas it's the first day of winter break."
I sighed
"Oh yeah.. my bad"
Pea and made eye contact and just stayed like that, staring into each others eyes.
Cheryl cleared her throat.
"So are you guys going to eat?"
I snapped back into reality and looked at her shaking my head
"No, I'm not that hungry anymore. I think I'm just gonna head back to my trailer."
I tapped sweetpea.
"You mind moving so I can leave?"
I chuckled
"Y-yeah"
He said quickly getting up.
"Thanks. Bye toni, bye cherry." I said walking off.
As I reached the door I heard someone jog behind me.
"I'm coming too." Pea said while grabbing my hand.
"I brought my bike though."
I stopped for a second and looked down at pea and I's fingers intertwined and blushed.
"That's ok, we can just ride separately."
I nodded and let go of his hands.
I ran over to my bike and revved the engine.
*skip to my trailer*
Pea and I were laying on my bed watching 'JigSaw'
I was smiling when I saw how brutal the kills were.
Suddenly pea put his hand on my thigh and began to rub up and down.
I looked at him, only to see him smirking while watching the movie. So I decided to piss him off
"Damn, dont you think fogarty is hot?!" I shouted like a lunatic.
SweetPea wiped the smirk off of his face.
"What did you say?"
He narrowed his eyes and removed his hand from my thigh.
He looked back at the TV looking VERY annoyed.
"Maybe you'd rather fangs fuck you instead."
He mumbled under his breathe.
I chuckled and straddled his lap.
"No stupid. I'd rather you fuck me."
I cupped his face and squished his cheeks.
"You're cute when you're jealous, you know that?"
He smiled
"and you're cute when you're on top of me, do you know that?"
He winked at me.
I connected my soft lips with his.
He put his hands on my waist and I could feel his bulge pushing up against my core, causing me to get wtter than I already was.
He stopped and began attacking my neck.
I began to grind on his growing length.
I moaned into the kiss, seeing as SweetPea was sucking on my sweet spot and I was ready to have an orgasm from all the grinding.
I intertwined my fingers in his black wavy hair.
Suddenly pea stopped.
"Whats wrong?"
I asked confused.
"I- I dont want to keep on doing this.."
My face dropped
"I mean I do but I dont just want to be friends anymore, carmen I want you to be my girlfriend. I've been wanting that, I just didnt know how to say it. So I just do what you usually do.. peel the bandage right off." He smiled
I thought about what to say for a moment
"So yes?"
He asked, curiosity in his voice.
"Come here so I can kiss my boyfriend."
I said with a smile.
We connected our lips and in that moment I felt secure .

Cheesy ass ending....

Guys I've decided to stop writing this story, instead I'll make a series of "imagines" but it will no longer be sweetpea 😕. Thank you guys for reading 💛✌.