Meeting

*Krizma's photo*
*Krizma's POV*
I wake up to my mother knocking on my door, "Krizma Louise Collins get your lazy butt up now" my mother says giggling " we have something to discuss" she says more serious. I groan and get out of bed and changed.

I walk downstairs and see my mother Lilian Collins and my father Damien Collins and three people I didn't know "um mum and dad who are these people?" I asked confused "Krizma this is Kathy Olson her husband Brian Olson and their son Richard Olson"...

I walk downstairs and see my mother Lilian Collins and my father Damien Collins and three people I didn't know "um mum and dad who are these people?" I asked confused "Krizma this is Kathy Olson her husband Brian Olson and their son Richard Olson" my father said while looking at my mum "darling we have organized an arranged marriage for you with Richard, you leave tonight so please go get ready" my mother says while stroking my long hair "what the fuck you want me to marry someone I don't know? are yous out of your fucking mind!?" I yell rolling my eyes and running up stairs.

I angrily start packing my clothing and whatever else I need for when I move " I am sorry this had to happen" I hear a strange voice I jump and turn around and see Richard " what do you want Richard" I say rudely " call me Ricky, can we please sort this out I don't want someone to hate me that I am meant to marry" he says shrugging "good fucking luck" I say slamming the door in his face. After I finished packing I storm downstairs "lets get going darling" Mrs Olson said I roll my eyes and walk out the door ignoring my parents and getting into Ricky's car "so I live with the rest of my band in the band house" Ricky says I roll my eyes and put my earphones in.

Thank you for reading xo