Hangovers

*Ricky's POV*

I woke up with a splitting headache from last night i woke up next to a naked Krizma and i realized i was naked as well so now I am pretty sure i fucked my finace last night then i heard groaning coming from beside me "babe get up I'm gonna throw up" Krizma quietly says and i quickly followed her to the toilet while she throws up and i hold her hair "I'm gonna have a shower i feel gross" she says while jumping in the shower and i closed the door" hey man who's in the shower" Ryan asks me "Krizma she just threw her guts up in the toilet too" i say "oh okay and i heard you guys last night too" Ryan says " yeah i kinda got that we fucked" i say laughing a bit. After nearly an hour a very sick looking Krizma walks out "you don't look so good"Chris says next to me "no shit man I'm fucking hungover" she says annoyed.

She walks pass us with her velvet red fluffy ugg boots on her feet " you look cute" i say crawling back into our bunk "thank you, I'm going back to bed goodnight babe i love you" she says falling back to sleep "goodnight considering its 12pm and i...

She walks pass us with her velvet red fluffy ugg boots on her feet " you look cute" i say crawling back into our bunk "thank you, I'm going back to bed goodnight babe i love you" she says falling back to sleep "goodnight considering its 12pm and i love you too baby girl" i say kissing her forehead and falling asleep too.

We must of slept a while because we woke up too this "KRIZMA RICKY GET YOUR ASSES FUCKING UP ITS MOTHERFUCKING DINNER TIME FUCK YAS!!!" Chris, Vinny and Ryan yells at us "IF YOU ALL DON'T FUCK OFF I WILL FUCKING THROW YOU ALL OUT THE FUCKING SMALL ASS WINDOW!!" Krizma yells back "babe calm down they are just fucking around" i say kissing Krizma, we eventually got up "fucking finally" Ryan says "shut the fuck up or i will staple you to the side of this fucking bus" Krizma says sounding very annoyed "guys stop leave my girl alone" I say holding Krizma. We finished having dinner and i had a smoke and of course everyone was passed out in their bunks again, i crawled back in my bunk and fell asleep again.

Thank you for reading xo