Mr & Mrs Olson

*Ricky's POV*

Last night i married the girl of my dreams and she is also pregnant with my child, i love them both more than anything, i look down at my sleeping wife as she stirs in her sleep "good morning Mrs Olson" i say kissing her forehead "good morning Mr Olson" she says giggling nd yawning. We jump out of bed and Krizma walks into her closet looking for something to wear then my phone goes off.

Chris: Didn't want to come up and disturb you two lovers ;) but we have a urgent band meeting in the basement, bring cupcake with you too shes apart of this as well.

Ricky: okay man we are just getting dresses. be down in 5.

After i send that message my wife comes out looking stunning as usual.

i wolf whistle at her and she blushes " come downstairs babe Chris has called a band meeting" i say grabbing  her hand and leading her downstairs "whats up big foot?" Krzima asks and we look at chris and laugh " shut up the lot of ya, anyways umm ...

i wolf whistle at her and she blushes " come downstairs babe Chris has called a band meeting" i say grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs "whats up big foot?" Krzima asks and we look at chris and laugh " shut up the lot of ya, anyways umm Ricky you won't like this but for warped tour this year TJ has to play with us" chris says with annoyance in his tone. I look at Chris Vinny, Ryan and Ricky confused "who is TJ?" Krizma asks "TJ was one of our guitar players but he had sex with Ricky's ex girlfriend Jessica and left the band as soon as we found out, then he went around on Twitter and what not saying that we bashed him up and kicked him out of the band and of course no one really believed that" Ryan explains "so he won't try and hurt Rick will he?" Krizma asked clearly worried about me and our child "we aren't too sure what he will do because him and Rick have it out for each other" Vinny says "he better not try anything on my wife or i will bash the living fucking shit out of him" i say getting angry "you will do no such fucking thing Ricky" Krizma says. After we resolved that issue that TJ and i hate each other i went on to have a beautiful day with my wife and brothers.

Thank you for reading xo