Bullying

*Ricky's POV*

This tour is fucked up, having TJ here is fucking fucked and on top of that people are bullying Krizma about the baby and Jessica "babe TJ called me a slut " Krizma says and i instantly got pissed off, yes TJ is also bullying Krizma "babe seriously don't worry about him, go get changed and we will go somewhere" i say kissing her head i storm out to the front of the bus where everyone including TJ was "Oi seriously stop calling Krizma a slut, saying the baby isn't mine and saying i should be with Jessica and saying Krizma should be dead because i am fucking over the shit your pulling asshole!!" i yell in his face "who cares she's a damn right whore, the baby is probably Chris's, everyone is fucking saying it since that stupid fucking photo of Krizma and Chris with his hand on her baby bump!!" TJ yells back "dude what the fuck, Krizma is like a little sister to me so how fucking dare you say shit like that you worthless fuckhead!!" Chris yells, then Krizma comes out "TJ if you don't shut your motherfucking mouth i will fucking sow your ugly mutt face into a soccer ball and i will drop kick it mate so shut the fuck up!!!" Krizma yells.

After the bus incident Krizma and i walked around the venue for a bit then some fans came up to us " Ricky why are you with her?, shes definitely not right for you and for all we know the baby might not even be yours so why bother with a simple sl...

After the bus incident Krizma and i walked around the venue for a bit then some fans came up to us " Ricky why are you with her?, shes definitely not right for you and for all we know the baby might not even be yours so why bother with a simple slut like her? when you can have Jessica" the girl says pushing Krizma "hey you have no right to say that kind of bullshit and don' ever push a 6 month pregnant lady again... SECURITY take these two away" i say as we walk the girl being taken away.

We decided to go back to the bus, we heard yelling and swearing coming from the bus and we hurried inside "oh look the whore is back" TJ says and that's when Krizma lost it completely "deadset what the fuck is your problem you horrible fucking asshole!? what because Rick isn't with that rat faced Jessica you think you can take it out on a girl you don't know?! well guess fucking what cunt, i don't give two fucking shits about you or your slutty corner working hoe, now keep you're putrid mouth shut or ima break your fucking jaw so you can't talk!!!!" she screams in TJ's face and storms to the back.

Thank you for reading xo