Making Up

*Ricky's POV*

I wait in mine and my wife's home for her to come back i heard her say thank you to chris and she walks in, i got up and hugged her and kissed her "what is the gender of our little one?" she smiles and pulls out the ultrasound and shows me " we are having a baby boy" she says happily, i smile at her and pick her up and spin her around. We decided to have a little party at our house to tell everyone the gender of our baby. Krizma walked out wearing something simple but you can definitely see her bump.

We walk downstairs and everyone was happy that we have made up and were excited to find out the gender of our baby so we got the remote ready " so i am pretty sure everyone is keen to find out the gender of our baby

We walk downstairs and everyone was happy that we have made up and were excited to find out the gender of our baby so we got the remote ready " so i am pretty sure everyone is keen to find out the gender of our baby.. except for Chris because he already knows and Ryan because he's too busy eating all the fucking chicken wings.. so the gender of our baby is" i say as we pressed the on button showing Krizma's ultrasound "WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!" Krizma and i yell together and everyone was jumping around like kids in a candy store.

Everyone left around 11pm, i cleaned up the mess while Krizma has a shower and gets ready for bed since she needs her rest and so does our baby boy "babe are you coming to bed?" Krizma asks from the top of the stairs "yeah babe I'm coming up now" i say while turning off the lights and walking upstairs, i fall asleep with Krizma's head on my shoulder and our hands on her baby bump.

Thank you for reading xo