Back To Basics

I woke up at 6:24 with the feeling of tiredness. Today was the first day of "Season 6" of school. I got dressed in a white T-Shirt with black sleeves, I also put on a pinkish reddish jacket.  

       I met Snorkel Ops and Rusty near the bus stop. Snorkel Ops smiled and greeted me. 

"I didn't know that you rode the bus."Said Rusty.

"Yeah well I do." I said mockingly. I was now a Junior and was excited to only have 2 more stressful years to wait before escaping  this torture they call high school. When the bus arrived I looked outside the window the whole time we were on it that was the only good part about the buss ride. I mean with rotten food, gum, random sticky substances, et cetera/ect there isn't much to enjoy on the bus. We exited the bus and I got a good look at our new school. It was relatively small but acceptable. I went in to my first class, Spanish.

                                                                                 At Lunch

       Even though i'm now 16 and gonna learn to drive this year, I do miss recess. When all the kids would go out and play tag, hide and seek, cops and robbers, all those stupid yet fun little games we would play in Preschool-2nd grade after that in 3rd-4th grade you would go into more of a dramatic recess with girls getting fake boyfriends and boys chasing the girls. And in 5th-6th grade you started to become more mature, the girls on their phones, boys playing a variety of sports, and you always thought of recess as more of a hang out and talk time. After that when your in 7th and 8th grade or middle school recess is banished and never to be seen again. Lunch is basically recess now. Raven and Zoey joined us as well. 

                                                                             After School

I heavily sighed on the bus back home. It was only the first day of school but it felt like a decade of just straight school. Snorkel Ops came home with me to hang out. We talked and went for a walk. When I arrived back home Britey had her friend Sparkle Specialist with her. Sparkle Specialist was her best friend since Kindergarten. She had big boobs a big butt and a HUGE attitude. She's basically you're perfect college thot. She squealed when she spotted me. "Hi Drift!" She grinned. "Oh, is this you're girlfriend?" She pointed to snorkel Ops. "Uh actually no Sparkle I groaned." "Oh still single? Honey you need to find some luuuuv" I sighed and grab Snorkels wrist pulling her back out the front door. Sparkle thought this was funny and giggled. I groaned and slammed the door. Snorkel Ops could tell I was upset because she asked if I was ok. "I'm fine" I managed to get out. "I should get home" Snorkel Ops said in a cheery but dead inside kinda way. "Right..." I said sadly. Snorkel was about to walk away when she turned around and said....

"You know you don't have to be ashamed of us being called a cute couple."

Tune in for the next chapter!