he bought me a teddy bear

"jungkook-ah!" i smiled as i pointed at a small store "look!".

jungkook shifted his head in my direction as a smile formed on his face "lets go inside!".

we both walked inside and it was filled with cute stuff. i started wandering around and jungkook walked next to me.

we both looked at all the stuffed animals when one caught my eye. i ran to it and gave it a big hug. it was a giant teddy bear, as big as i was.

"minah~ that teddy bear is so cute" smiled jungkook as he ruffled my hair.

"it is" i smiled as i looked at the price tag "but it's so expensive... i'll save enough money to buy it next time" i said.

"no!" said jungkook "i'll buy it for you".

"wae? really?" i asked, surprised "you really don't have to".

"i want to buy you a gift" chuckled jungkook.

"are you sure?" i asked.

"of course" he smiled "come get the teddy bear, lets go to the cashier".

i gave jungkook a hug "kook-ah you're the best person i've ever met!" i smiled into the hug.

he hugged me back and giggled. we pulled apart and both walked to the cashier with me carrying the teddy bear.

he bought it and we both walked out of the store "thank you jungkook!" i said as i tiptoed and gave a small kiss on my best friend's cheek.

jungkook blushed and ruffled my hair "it's no problem".