at first, i was confused

"jungkook-ah!" i called as i ran towards him.

jungkook turned around and smiled at me as i ran towards him. i stopped in front of him as he pulled me into a hug. "thank you kook-ah! i did really well!".

"awhhh it's no problem!" jungkook smiled "i'll always be there to give you confidence when you have a hard test!" he said as we let go of eachother.

i smiled "lets go to lunch?".

"okay!" jungkook smiled "and since you got good marks i will treat you with strawberry milk! your favourite".

"wahhh really?! you don't have to" i said, surprised.

"of course i have to!" jungkook smiled and put his face close to mine "i'm your teddy bear after all".

i giggled as we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. we soon reached and sat with our group of friends bts and some other girls which were my best friends (rinjae and yuna). all of them knew i had the biggest crush on jungkook.

we got some kimchi and sat down. jungkook passed me a bottle of strawberry milk.

"thank you kook!" i smiled happily.

"it's no problem" he ruffled my hair.

"ooo jungkook and minah!!" chuckled jimin as he hit the table repeatedly.

"yah hyung!" jungkook yelled.

"you know you like it~" teased hoseok.

jungkook tried to hide his smile "pabo".