and wanted to be my teddy bear

jungkook and i walked to his house together after school. he held my hand gently as we both talked and laughed together on the way home.

"minah let's listen to music?" asked jungkook, pulling out his phone and earphones. his hand was still holding mine.

"okay" i smiled happily. he plugged in his earphones and gave me a bud. i put it in my ear and he played some music. they were all love songs and they really reminded me of jungkook hehe! soon we reached his house.

we went in and we both went into his room. both of us laid on his bed and he turned on his laptop. both of us sat down and he turned on a movie since we liked watching movies together.

before he played it, he asked "you know... you let me be your teddy bear right?".

"yup" i said, a little nervous.

"sit here, teddy bears are supposed to hug you" chuckled jungkook and he put his hand on his lap. he sat crosslegged and hand on his thighs.

"are you sure??" i asked him.

he grabbed me with both of his arms around my waist and carried/dragged me to his lap. "jungkook-ah!!" i chuckled as he placed me on his lap.

he chuckled "a teddy bear has to do his job" jungkook wrapped his arms around me "i've always wanted to do this" he said as i blushed. i was really really really shy.

he giggled when he saw me and hugged me tighter "lets play the movie?".

"okay" i smiled back at him.