and he became my teddy bear

i wore a beige shirt and black shorts. i had some converse on. i walked to the parking lot.
i was so exited! i did not know what jungkook was planning for me!

soon i reached the parking lot. it was in the sunlight so i felt safe. there were no cars around so i kinda just stood in the middle of the parking lot.

suddenly i heard my phone make a noise. i opened it and there was a text from the one and only jeon jungkook.

jungkook: close your eyes~

i was so confused but i knew i could trust jungkook. i stared at the message for a few seconds becore putting my phone away and closing my eyes.

after a few seconds i felt something warm and fuzzy hug me tightly. i opened my eyes and there was a walking teddy bear. hehe jungkook must have dressed up in it!

i giggled "jungkook-ah!".

the teddy bear jumped happily and hugged me again. i hugged the teddy bear tightly. we pulled apart and he put both of his paws on my eyes, gesturing me to cover them.

i giggled as i put both of my hands over my face. after a minute or two i felt two strong arms hug me.

i opened my eyes and looked up. jungkook looked so cute as he hugged me. we pulled apart then he took a bouquet of roses that he hid behind him.

"minah, i've always wanted to say this to you" said jungkook before taking a deep breath "i've had a crush on you for so long, ever since we first met two years ago. you always made me happy and smile. i love you minah, will you be my girlfriend and teddybear?".

i giggled, i was really shocked "of course!". he took my chin with his hand and pulled me into a soft kiss. his lips were like honey and they were soft and plump.

we pulled apart. he gave me the bouquet of roses and held both of my hands "i love you minah!".

"i love you too jungkook!" i smiled