i loved the teddy bear so much

i walked to jungkook's house. it was near my house so i took my time. i am really excited to see him! it feels like i've seen him last a long time ago. soon, i reached his house and walked up the stairs to his front porch. i raised my hand to ring his doorbell.

shortly after i heard loud footsteps and the door opening. jungkook stood there smiling wearing a white t-shirt and black puma sweatpants. he looked really cute!

"hi minah" he smiled.

"hi" i smiled back.

"come in" he said as both of us walked in.

we both went to his living room. he dropped on the couch and rested.

"yah are you okay?" i asked.

"yeah" said jungkook "before you came i was practicing dancing".

"oh" i smiled.

"ooo i almost forgot!" jungkook said, getting up with a huge smile on his face "i made some cookies for us!" he smiled as he ran to the kitchen which was nearby.

"wae? really?" i grinned. he knows how much i love cookies.

"of course!" jungkook smiled.

he brought the cookies back to me and we both ate it while talking and joking around with eachother. i really enjoyed with him.

"sooo hows the teddy bear? you're taking good care of it right?" chuckled jungkook.

"yup!" i smiled "i love it so much! i always keep it next to me when i sleep".

jungkook giggled "i'm glad to hear that! so what did you name it?".

i smiled cheekily before answering "i named it kook because you bought it for me" i said still smiling.

jungkook blushed and smiled "i am honoured" he said as we both burst into laughter.

we continued laughing together for a while more. it became dark so soon i walked home

we were going to meet at my house on the weekend which was in 4 days. i am really excited hehe!