03: 'TUT TUT NOW BOYS, LET'S NOT FIGHT'

A/N:

If you're curious there is a severe lack of honorifics used, this is by design. The boys aren't just rude bastards... well, not entirely. But if you're wondering, the agent is close in age with the two.

03: 'TUT TUT NOW BOYS, LET'S NOT FIGHT'

AKA THE TIME THERE WAS AN AGENT MINWOO DIDN'T LIKE

"YOU'RE LATE," AGENT Kim said in a way of greeting as they both trudged forward, Grayson carrying Ms. Bae as strongly and gently as he could, while Minwoo paused just a few feet away from the agent.

He patted her head as she settled down, still sound asleep. "You'll be home soon, little bride. Pick a better boyfriend, huh?"

Though her head did hit the ceiling a little bit, soon enough this will be a distant dream to her if she's lucky; back in her life of extravagant riches and hopefully better background checks on future husbands. After all, the Bride Murderers were now moaning about injustice.

Minwoo tilted his head, his gaze woefully blank. "Are you docking points for tardiness now, agent?"

"No."

"Then why would you bring up being late? If it isn't relevant to my wellbeing or affecting the points I need to live as a free man, then you can keep them to yourself." Minwoo rolled his cane, much to the annoyance of Agent Kim. He looked like any other agent Minwoo has ever had the unfortunate of meeting.

What's worse is that he gets to see this one every time he finishes a job.

Lucky.

"Tut, tut now boys, let's not fight." Grayson stretched his arms wide, and greeted the agent with a big grin and an ignored hug. He compensated by hugging himself. "How have you been, Agent Kim? You're looking a lot fitter these days. Been binging time at the gym, huh?"

Agent Kim's eyes slid scornfully to the big guy, a whole two feet over him and incredibly thicker muscles. He did this without actually looking scornful, same stoic, I Am Better Than You face. "None of your business." He turned back to his agent mode, addressing Minwoo entirely. "As usual, that's five thousand points each. Though, care to explain all the gang members we had to rush to the hospital?"

"They're not dead aren't they?"

"No, but their vitals have been unstable ever since. The doctors can't figure out what was ingested specifically, but they tested some samples, and they said it was a weird cocktail with traces of deadly pathogens as well cyanide specifically from apple cores. And that's of the few things they can identify. Care to explain?"