!!! NOTICE: The Fate of TFSU

IMPORTANT NOTICE

- aka the author is back to tell of hurrah-worthy news! -

Hi. How've you been? It's been a hot minute since I finished off the first season, yes? Approaching an almost two years, even. Wow. Wow. It's been two whole years since I've logged into this document. It's been hell of a time, guys. Hell of a time.

Alright. Let's get down to business, shall we? Or in Grayson's tone, "Let's get down and dirty." We'll remove Grayson for the time being as this concerns the fate of him and his reckless friend and it's very distracting. Grayson's one of those characters that I can just hear what they might say/do/act next. It's both amazing and concerning.

Anyway.

I've recently re-read TFSU, and as I left it rough- as I was lazy and wanted to finish the first part as fast as possible - I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that it's pretty cut despite it. It may need a couple of new scenes, maybe a whole new chapter, but I was actively considering editing at the recent note.

And as it happens, I got to thinking if I should open up Season Two right after editing.

But only if there are people for it.

I know it's been a while, that's why I'm sending out this notice. TFSU was/is more of a pleasure project.  I really wanted to write a comedic bastard duo, and I've succeeded, and I want to flesh out what I have now a bit more.

And if there are people who are still anticipating a Season Two out there, I'd really like to know! I'd love to ride out the story further for you, lovelies! Since TFSU is a pleasure project, for funsies type of stuff, I didn't think I'd get this far tbh, but I'd do it for you guys so we can have fun together :-)

Also, in these trying times, sometimes we need a little fun read just for the hell of it. And my primary vision for my books is that they are enough to let you travel through the worlds I set and disappear from the real world for a while.

When I do pursue the editing, I will most likely unpublish this book to make way for new scenes. So it will be easier to digest the new content which may ruin previous content in the next unedited chapters after it.

But whether there are people who are still here and waiting for Season Two, I will be editing Season One regardless.

The editing may come at a later date though, as I am working on re-writes + a couple of upcoming stories at the moment, and I wanna have a free palate to really make good editing/re-write for this story. Early 2021 most likely, but don't quote me on that yet. It can happen much sooner or much later. My writing mood is an empirical tide; always fucking changing. One day, it will swallow me whole and bring me back down to the trenches. For now, I'm riding it.

But what I want you to expect once the new re-written version are the following:

+ more scenes,

+ and again, maybe even new chapters,

(remember the cannibal hospital scene? yeah, would love to expand on that and show you a complete bastardisation of the violence the two did. Back then I was too afraid of writing something so dark, but now I'm like eh. Life's short. Let's make 'em bleed and let's make it fun),

(I know. I've strayed further and further away from god),

+ cleaner chapters,

(like LS, some of these chapters are written on phone during car rides. This was during the time I could only write on phone for some goddamn reason),

+ new !! characters !!

(here's one for funsies)

+ a clearer look on the cases,

+ a cleaner look on characters,

(by that, I do mean better description and I always felt other characters besides the two weren't as three-dimensional as I wanted them to be lmao, welcome bad writing),

All in all, I want to write TFSU with the respect it deserves. So the reads/votes/comments in some parts will be whack and crap, but as long as I get to finally tell their story with what I pictured it to have- twisted ass people blowing things up - well, then.

Anyway, that's all I really want to say. I hope we see each other again very soon :-)

 I hope we see each other again very soon :-)