08: 'OR A VERY BIG MIDDLE FINGER'

AKA THE TIME AFTER CANNIBALISM COMES THE

B R E A K I N G N E W S !

"- fire is still being put out at the hospital known for its high profile clients from conglomerate children to politicians -"

" - evacuation of patients successful, though not totally unscathed-"

"- the Vice President's only daughter was seen leaving the scene-"

"- as this goes on, the government has implemented a seizing of files after a heinous crime syndicate is initially reported to be holding court at the hospital -"

"-remains and surgical equipment will be used as evidence, promised an unknown source inside the Blue House-"

"- Cannibals! Under a hospital! Ingenious if I do say so, if that isn't too disgusting for your dinner plans-"

"Good lord, is this how you watch TV? It's deafening." Grayson clicked off the fourth television, shut another laptop, and turned off Minwoo's phone. If a normal person saw this scene - a guy in the middle of the floor surrounded by numerous laptops, computers and phones as they all told varying news of the same story - you too would be disturbed.

"It's four in the morning too, what are you doing up?"

"Adrenaline." He turned his arm, tapping his blue-green veins. His skin was pale enough to become translucent. "Also there's still a ringing in my ear that I can't get out."

"Mine's gone." Grayson checked the phone. "No calls?"

"I modified the phone to block all calls from the agent. It's proving to be difficult because he seems to have armed himself with ten thousand different numbers per second. It'll last for thirty more minutes before his calls start going through again." Minwoo picked up the phone. "Maybe I should just set in on fire?"

"D'you think he'll come here?"

Minwoo shrugged. Then opened another banana milk drink and drank deep. He had gone through his weekly supply once again and it's only been three days.

At least the breaking news from eight different news sources have stopped. He wondered if he needs to hide the laptops again. And the two computers. But Minwoo has a habit of finding them just as fast.

Grayson sighed.

"Try to sleep, why don't you? The points haven't knocked off yet, and though that gets me antsy, I'd still like some semblance of a full sleep."

Minwoo sucked the drink dry then threw it at the trash... and didn't go in. "They're debating if they're going to reward or punish us. We'll see to it in the morning - either the agent or knocked off points. Maybe they might even add points for it."