Utmost Fondness (Mina x Fem!Reader)

"You sure?" "Absolutely, there's no one I love more than you."

After eons of waiting, it was here. Your package was finally here and you were absolutely overjoyed. However, Mina wasn't quite as happy to see it or your reaction to it. She definitely did not enjoy this package as much as you did or at all really.

Today was the day and so you woke up early and decided to pass time so as to receive the package faster. Though, in your process of getting out of bed, you had woken Mina. "What are you so excited for?" She groans out softly, groggily stretching her arms.

"My package is coming today." You giddily tell her, causing her to quirk a brow a up as she snuggled into her pillow. "My stuff is coming today." You add vaguely, to which Mina replies by lifting her head up to look at you. After having the world's shortest internal debate, Mina decides to go back to sleep as you shake anticipatingly in waiting.

A good three hours later, the doorbell rings and you practically bound to the door. After signing and whatnot, you retrieve the box and run up to you and Mina's shared room. You gently place the box down on the table and dig around for your cutter.

Mina finally decides to get up after hearing the thump of the box. You quickly slit open the box and pull out the bubble wrap to retrieve your beloved album. Mina looks over from behind your shoulder as you pull out two albums. She recognizes one of them as her own and giggles at you.

However, her laughter is short-lived as she sees the second album. It was AOA's Bingle Bangle album, which was signed by one of the members. You frantically flip through the pages and pull out the photocard, letting out a squeal once you realized it was Seolhyun.

"Who is that?" Mina asks softly from behind you, trying to get a better look at the card in your hands. "It's Seolhyun! My bias." You exclaim giddily, before flipping through the pages. For a slight moment, Mina feels slightly agitated as she notices the ignored Summer Nights album.

Did you really like Seolhyun that much more than her? She tries to divert your attention from Seolhyun's card as she picks up the Summer Nights album and holds it up for you to see. "Babe, let's open this one!" She encourages you, before realizing that her calls weren't affecting you.

Suddenly, Mina pulls out a marker from the stationery box and signs the Summer Nights album. "This is signed too!" However, you're too busy searching for your old CD player to play your AOA CD instead. After various attempts to get your attention, she finally gives up.

You were far too busy gazing at Seolhyun and gushing about how 'angelic' she was. You only notice Mina's change in demeanor once you cool down from speaking about how much you admire Seolhyun. After a few moments, you open your Twice album and pull out the photocards.

Much to your surprise, you get 4 Minas, two of which were photocards, one Mina CD and Mina for the big photocard. You run off to find Mina to share your intense Mina luck. Instead of Mina playing Elsword or another one of her games in her computer room, you find Mina curled up into a ball on the couch on her phone.

"Mina, look!" Mina half-heartedly looks up at you, she smiles internally once she sees you excited that you got her merch. However, her smile fades once she sees Seolhyun's card in your phone case. She pulls her phone back up to her face and snuggles deeper into the blanket she's wrapped herself in.

"Minaaaa." You whine whilst you hop on top of her, trying to sneak into her blanket with her. She doesn't make a single move to stop you, but doesn't react welcomingly either. You lean your head against Mina's back and wrap your arms around her torso.

After a good 5 minutes, Mina turns around to face you and wraps her arms around your waist. You snuggle up against her chest as she strokes your head. "Hey, I want to ask you something. But don't laugh." So you nod and wait for her to continue.

"Do you like Seolhyun more than me?" She asks just above a whisper, arms tightening around you. "I like you more Mina, you're my one and only penguin." You can practically picture her blushing as she remains silent. "You sure?" You nod against her chest as you pull away from her to face her.

She shakes her bangs out as she gazes at you. "Absolutely, there's no one I love more than you."