PAIN,PAIN GO AWAY

Christmas was around the corner, and so was your comeback stage. You've been practicing non-stop these past few months without much rest. You couldn't relax just yet, as you knew your fans have been waiting for this for nearly 6 months. They were excited just as you were, and you didn't want to let them down. Through the consistency of your workout and practice hours, you knew your hard work will pay off.

"Y/n!" You turn your head at the voice who called you, and suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around your neck. You stumble backwards before realizing who it is.

"Mina? What are you doing back here?" You ask her with a smile.

"I came to cheer you on of course." When she pulls away from you, she grins. You return her smile and suddenly are drawn from the side. Someone bumps into you slightly, enough to make you wobble. "Whoa, careful there." Mina holds onto you, and you grab her for support. She notices your face, and her expression falls. "Hey, you're pale." She touches your forehead to move the bangs out of your way as she gets a better look at your face. You shrug her off with a tired smile.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." You tell her. Mina only stares at you with a worried look.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" You gulp at her question. You couldn't tell her that you were up practicing non-stop for your stage today. She would flip out, because you texted her telling her that you were getting rest. As you avoid her eyes, it's enough for Mina to know. "Y/n." Her tone is stern yet soft in a caring way. Although you could tell she was concerned as well, you try not to look up at her. But her hand grips your chin, and you're forced to look up. Your head feels dizzy at the slight provocation, and your screw your eyes to shut to regain composure. "You didn't did you?" She asks. You sigh into her and nod your head. Mina's hand drops to her side, and you flutter your eyes open. "I told you that rest is important before your big comeback. You know this-"

"I know." You tell her, interrupting her sentence. "I did get sleep though."

"How many hours?" She crosses her arms, and you look down in shame.

"Four."

"Four hours?!" She practically yells, and you have to cover her mouth. The people around you give you two a glance, before going back to what they were doing.

"Relax, I'll be fine. I only have to do a couple songs and a few dance covers. I'll be fine." You assure her, but Mina wasn't buying what you were saying. Before she could say anything else, your manager calls out to you. "I have to go. I'll see you after my concert alright?" Mina opens her mouth before quickly shutting it. She sighs and nods her head. You give her a tight lipped smile before giving her a quick peck on the cheek, and running over to the stage.

"Ready?" Your manager asks you. With a slight nod, you close your eyes and take a deep breath. This was it. You told yourself. You waited for the lights to dim low before walking out on stage. You held your breath with every step you took to concentrate on anything but the dizziness in your head. As you stopped, everything went quiet. It was as though there was no one in the audience, and you were back in the practice room. But as soon as the lights turned back on, and the crowd cheering of your name, you started your first song.

Your performance went smoothly until the very end of your first song. You ended with breathless gasps as people in the audience were screaming your name. A smile appeared on your lips before you bowed and took position of your next song. The lights went low again, and your head started to spin. One of your backup dancers caught you before you fell, as you held onto your head.

"You okay?" They ask you. You nod at them, brushing them off with your shoulder before getting into position. If your manager noticed, they didn't care as they told the stage crew to play the next song. Once it started, the lights flashed back on and you already knew you weren't going to last long. You felt yourself stumbled backwards, but regained composure within a second. You had to keep it together. You needed to at least last until this song was over. As your body moved with the beat, and you sang your heart out, you gave it your absolute all. Until halfway through your second song, you started feeling dizzy. The light-headiness hit you, and you stopped momentarily with your hands on your knees. The same backup dancer stopped as well to check if you were okay. All you remember as you looked up was the sudden blackness and scream of your name.