Chapter One

Manaka Lala ran down the stairs almost tripping over. Her pink bow fell off her head and she carefully placed in between the two purple bunches on the top of her head. Her green eyes widened as she remembered why she was rushing.
"Ahhhhh!" She yelled as she continued to run. "I'm gunna be late for school!" She panicked as she ran out the front door. Today her class was getting a transfer student and Lala had been asked to show her around but to that she had to be early, something Lala was terrible at. After about five minutes of running she arrived at the school gate. "Yay I'm not late for school today..... but I'm still late for meeting the transfer student," she sighed as she passed through the gate. Standing in front of the school was her head teacher and a student Lala had never seen before. She had blonde hair tied into twin tails with the rest of it down and purple eyes. "She must be the new student," Lala blinked.
"Manaka Lala," Lala froze as the principal called out her name. "Your late," She yelled. Lala was scolded by Principal Barbaria before she could finally show around the new girl. Lala smiled at her and she smiled back.
"I'm Manaka Lala, capisce," Lala introduced. The girl introduced herself as Yumekawa Yui and Lala began the tour. "This is the library," Lala started and took Yui all around school. Suddenly Lala walked into someone. "Ahhh I'm sorry!" She apologised.
"Yume baka Onii-Chan," Lala heard Yui say. "Lala this is Yumekawa Shougo my yume baka Onii-Chan," Yui informed Lala. The boy, Shougo, narrowed his eyes and the siblings started to argue.
"Whose a baka," he demanded. After a couple of minutes he turned to Lala and she blinked wondering what he wanted. He raised his hand and flicked her in the forehead. "Watch where your going otherwise you'll end up like the idiot over there," he pointed at Yui.
"Whose an idiot!" Yui started hopping around she was so angry. Lala put her hand on her forehead where he'd flicked her because it hurt but was blushing slightly. "Come on Lala let's go!" Yui grabbed Lala's hand and dragged her off. Lala was still daydreaming and just let it happen.
"Ehhhh!" Lala snapped out of it. Yui gave her a confused look. "We should probably get to class," And the two of them ran and made it a second before the bell rang.

Walking out of school Lala noticed that Shougo and his friends were really popular and when she asked Yui why she told her that he's an idol.
"Ehhhh! Really but he's so......" Lala struggled to say what he was. "I mean this morning he flicked me," Lala touched her forehead where he flicked her.
"I don't get why girls love him so much," Yui started mumbling about how he was a yume baka. Lala sweat dropped. She continued to stare and Shougo and realised he was like a completely different person he was smiling and being so kind to all the girls but for some reason Lala felt like it was a fake smile.
"Hey Yui," Yui stopped mumbling. "Is Shougo happy?" Lala wondered. "His smile is empty and his eyes look kind of lonely," Lala looked at Yui then back at Shougo. He caught her staring and their eyes mat for a second before Lala looked away. "Let's go," Lala blushed while they walked to Lala's house.
"I think Onii-Chan is just a bit..... how do I yume say this......" Yui pondered over it. "Oh yeah! He's sick of all those girls, they surround him and never give him any space just cause he's famous and good looking," Yui explained. "I guess he just wants some real friends,"
"Capisce," Lala smiled. "I'll be his friend then," she decided. Suddenly Lala grabbed her left eye in pain and fainted onto the floor. Yui knelt down and tried to wake her up, she started calling out Lala's name.
"What's wrong?" Yui looked up at Shougo.

When Lala woke up everything was hazy it took a while for her to sit up. When she did she saw Yui sitting next to her bed at home.
"How did I get here?" Lala wondered. Yui was about to open her mouth and answer when Lala spoke again. "Doesn't matter where's Shougo?" Lala had a serious look on her face. Yui looked confused. "Yui this is important,"
"Well he's the one that brought you here," Yui answered. "He just gave you to your parents and left, we got her since we ran into your little sister on the way," Lala got out of bed. "I think he went home or to the studio,"
"Show where that is," Lala demanded and Yui nodded. First she took Lala to her house and he wasn't there so they ran to the studio on the way they saw a blue van go past. Through the window they saw yellow hair. "Damn it we're too late," Lala narrowed her eyes. Her right eyes started to turn gold and all around them everything froze. Time had stopped. Lala ran towards the van and Yui stood there confused. Lala opened the door to the van let time resume itself.
"When did that girl get here," a man demanded. Shougo looked up and saw Lala he looked shocked. There were three men one was driving and two were in the back off the van. One lunged at Lala and her right eye turned gold and he stopped while everything else carried on. Lala sidestepped and he continued at her but fell onto his face. Lala used her power once again and froze both men but not the driver she grabbed Shougo's hand and froze time for the world again. And then jumped out the van and time resumed. Lala was panting, worn out from using her power so much. Her head dropped and she fell asleep on Shougo. Yui ran over to them.
"What just happened?" Yui blinked in confusion. Shougo looked down and the sleeping girl and shrugged. "I'm so yume confused,"