Chapter Five

"Have you heard the name Yumekawa Florence, the Englishman who recently dominated the business world?" Shion started once they were somewhere more private, Sophie's house.
"I think so.... he's the guy who owns basically all the companies in the world, he kinda controls the world," Lala thought about him. "Why is that important? Actually come to think of it Yumekawa is Yui and Shougo's surname,"
"The truth is there are quite a few people with powers in the world, there are even organisations filled with them, however since most of the population doesn't have any abilities, many chose to find their powers," Leona smiled.
"The truth is Florence isn't just the top of the business world, he's also the top of the Black market, he takes part in many illegal trade and one of his main focuses are human experiments," Dorothy explained. "The main purpose of these experiments are to create artificial powers in ordinary people, obviously they won't be as good as me but if you gather enough of them then they can actually be a threat,"
"The problem is he has an army...." Mirai sighed. "And an army of then if something that we can't take care of ourselves," Lala stood there dumbfounded throughout this. It was a lot to process and she felt as though she needed a minute. "If that was the extent of it then we probably wouldn't need your help this urgently since anti power weapons are being made as we speak, however, he's looking for a certain ability that can bend the world to his will,"
"No way... you guys know what my right hand can do....? How.... not even my parents know," Lala demanded.
"There are other power users out there who can predict the future, there have been many cases where someone with yours ability has been foretold, however it was only recently we were able to get a name, Manaka Lala," Sophie explained. "The ability to rewrite history and this world and completely shatter this world as we know it...... that's a really terrifying ability," Lala gulped.
"Also you noticed that Yui and Shougo have the same last name as Florence Yumekawa, that's because they're his children, which is why you must stay away from them, we don't believe they're involved but it's better to be safe," Mirai pointed out.
"No way! Someone like that is their father!" Lala was shocked.

"Lala!" Someone jumped on Lala from behind. Lala's eyes widened with shock and she froze. "What's yume wrong?" Yui frowned. Lala forced a smile and escaped Yui's grasp.
"I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow!" Lala laughed awkwardly and started to run away. She instantly fell over after bumping into someone.
"Again, you really like to run into me," Shougo smirked. Lala blushed and jumped up ignoring the hand Shougo reached out. She ran past him ignoring his and Yui's cries.
"Why did I have to run into them! I'm not sure what I'm doing yet!" Lala panicked. "Not only that I ran into them one after the other! Why!!"

The moment Lala got home she slammed her door shut and tried to calm down. She then took out her phone and started to sing along to some music, singing always calmed her down.
"Alright! I've decided I can still be friends with them! I just won't go to their house.... ever!" Lala shivered thinking about going to the place where their dad was. "I'll have to apologise to them tomorrow, I'm sure they thought I was rude," Lala sighed. She then changed out of her uniform and into something more comfortable before she ran downstairs to cook some food. She couldn't really cook much but was good enough to know some basic things. Just as she started there was a knock at the door. Lala ran to answer it and saw the Yumekawa siblings, they were standing there uncomfortably.
"Ummm... Lala.... were rally yume sorry! I'm not yume sure what happened but if we yume upset you we are yume yume yume yume yume sorry! Can you forgive us!" Yui apologised.
"What she said..... without the yume though," Shougo rubbed his neck embarrassed. Lala shook her head with a smile.
"Don't worry! It wasn't you! I was just thinking about some stuff but I'm okay now! Capisce!" Lala smiled happily. "I should be apologising for being so rude!"
"No! It's yume okay!" Yui sighed in relief. "It was all a misunderstanding then, I'm yume glad,"
"Do you two want to come in and eat? I'm not the best cook though," Lala laughed nervously. They nodded. Even though Lala said that Shougo ended up cooking and she and Yui ended up getting kicked out the kitchen for making a mess.