My Type

« Love me just the way I'm supposed to bePromise you I wouldn't be wasting your time »

Promise you I wouldn't be wasting your time »

———

It was 10pm when Star asked Alexandra if she wanted to stay at her place for the night. She seemed traumatized so the blonde couldn't let her be alone in an hotel room.

She didn't know why a girl with a car that expensive didn't have a house to live. It was strange for Star but she thought that she could trust Alexandra.

« - I'm really sorry of what happened to you tonight. It happened to me too... A few times. » said the blondie to comfort her guest.

« - Why ? I mean... Why men think that they can do whatever they want with our bodies and our minds ? Sadly said the black girl.

- Because they have been raised like this since the creation of Earth and it will be like this forever I think...

- I don't want to live in a world like this.

- Please don't kill yourself in my apartment or I'll definitely have problems. »

The two girls started to laugh and almost cry at the same time. It was really a strange night for them both.

« - Seriously, I don't know you very much since we met an hour ago but don't do something stupid. Life matters, even if it can be hard, and trust me it's really hard sometimes but you have to fight okay ? I mean it Alex.

- I know... Don't worry about it, I might be sad but I'm not suicidal yet.

- Don't ever be. I'm here now and I will watch on you.

- Thank you guardian angel.

- People used to call me a heartless demon but I like my new personality. »

They smiled to each other.

« - Do you want to sleep ? Asked Star

- Honestly not really... I'm scared.

- I understand. And I'm not tired at all, let's do a pajamas party like teenagers !

- It remind me of my childhood, laughed Alex.

- Tell me how it was ? I've never had a pajamas party with friends.

- Never ? You couldn't leave your mom ?

- I basically never had a mom so...

- Oh. Me neither.

- Sorry for you and I. So tell me more about your childhood, how it was ?

- Hmm... My mom left when I was five so I lived just with my father and different step mothers but nothing really serious. I used to be close to my dad but not really anymore, he doesn't understand me and my life style.