Watcha Gonna Do.

« Whatcha gonna doWhen a good girl'sJust too good for you? »

« Whatcha gonna do
When a good girl's
Just too good for you? »

———

A few days later the Lyon family was reunited with the staff from Empire and a few artists to talk about the futures albums coming.

Lucious was between Cookie and Star, his new protégée. Next to Star there was Andre, then Jamal and Hakeem and in front of them there was Tiana, Alex and Simone.

Lucious thanked everyone for coming to this meeting and started to announce the best sales of these last days. Tiana was on top with her last single, followed by Jamal and Hakeem.

It was now time to announce the next projects. Lucious started with Simone.

« - Simone your music video for Get Your Own is coming in a few days, it's now time to announce it on the social networks and put the audio out.

- Okay cool, she smiled.

- Fine, you and Hakeem are gonna take a lil video for your fans to announce it. »

Simone and Hakeem agreed. It was now Alex's turn.

« - Alexandra you're not about to drop something for now because I have another group project for you. I'll talk to you later about this. Same for Star and Simone.

- A group project what is this ?

- We're not gonna put y'all in a girls band don't worry. The mess with Mirage a Trois was enough, said Cookie.

- Okay fine. »

Alex was scared about this project, especially because it was including Star and her creepy little sister Simone. She didn't want to do something with them.

« - And now my little favorite of the month, Star... There For You dropped this morning and you're already ranked between iTunes' fifteen best songs.

- Really? It's already out? Said Star.

- This song is about to change everything for you.

- He's right girl, this song is a real bop. I never thought a white girl could make a diss track like that, said Cookie.

- A diss track? What is this song y'all are talking about? Asked Simone.

- Well I'm gonna play this song. » Answered Lucious.

The first notes of There For You started to be heard in the room. None of the artists here listened to it before only the producers.

By hearing the first verse of the song, Simone's face was literally changing between confusion and disappointment she stared at her sister asking why she made a whole song against her.