Breathe.

« Lately, everything's been complicatedNothing seems to help the painNumbing in my face, intoxicatedOne more day of this and I might go insane »

Nothing seems to help the pain
Numbing in my face, intoxicated
One more day of this and I might go insane »

———

Star and Alex were sleeping in the small room when a noise was heard. It came from the door, which was open a few seconds after.

The bright light of the morning sun hurt the girls' eyes.

« - Ew. What is this ? Said Star covering her eyes.

- Morning girls ! » Said Derek.

Derek.

Alexandra woke up and quickly went on her feet.

« - Hi ! Sorry we fell asleep here we were so tired last night... Apologized Alex.

- It's okay. Ready for a breakfast ?

- A breakfast in a restaurant ? Of course I'm ready ! » Answered Star.

The blonde immediately went to the empty room to eat. Their fight last night was so intense that they completely forgot dinner.

The three of them sat down together to share a meal. There was no client at 8am since the restaurant was supposed to open at 11.

Everything seemed normal even if Alex was thinking about the conversation she had with Star last night. The part mentioning porn was so awkward, she didn't need that... She knew she had an attraction for Star. But still loved Derek and they were both in front of her, talking and laughing.

They had no idea of what was in Alex's head. She was smiling and talking with them like everything was cool.

It wasn't.

While Derek was in the kitchen with the other employees to prepare lunch, Star and Alex were alone in the main room.

« - Can I talk to you ? Asked Star.

- Yes what's going on ?

- Tonight I have to perform in a party organized by your father's label but I don't really have a hit yet so I wanted to know if I could use I Bring Me ? »

Oh yeah Alex was so dumb to think she had a chance with Star. All the blonde cared about was herself. She just acted like their conversation last night didn't happen.

Once again, she was disappointed. She needed to stop liking this profiteer.

« - Do what you want. It's your song now.

- Thanks Alexandra. »

Star was in the studio, learning the lyrics someone wrote for her for her upcoming EP, when Roland Crane came in.