Man.

« They say I need to slow it downBut I don't mind, cause they don't understandThat I don't need no man, no I don't need no man »

But I don't mind, cause they don't understand
That I don't need no man, no I don't need no man »

———

Alexandra was deeply sleeping next to Star when she woke up suddenly, realizing that Derek was probably waiting for her.

She didn't know how many hours she spent with the blonde and looked at her iPhone. It was almost 7am.

She fortunately had all her clothes on except her coat and shoes. They didn't have sex yet, just made out and fell asleep while hugging like two babies.

Alex didn't want to wake up Star and have this conversation right now. She had to come home and see if Derek noticed her absence.

She ran into her car, the light of the sky was already shining and even some people were running to take the public transports.

She put her keys in it and tried to start the machine but it was obviously a waste of time. The car didn't want to start and it was for Alex the first sign of karma.

« Damn it. Please not today » Almost cried Alex.

She stayed here like a few seconds just to take a decision. She had two choices: go to Derek's apartment on her feet but it would take much longer and he would probably woke up before she arrives, or call a breakdown mechanic but it could take hours.

She finally went outside and watched under the hood, she didn't know anything about the operation of a car.

Fortunately a woman approached and watched it with Alex. It took a few minutes before the dark skinned woman could finally start her car.

« - Oh my God. You probably saved my life today, thank you so much !

- It's okay but you should probably see a car mechanic because I don't think I'm the right person for cars' breakdown, laughed the young woman.

- I'll think about it. Thank you again. I'm Alexandra by the way.

- Eva. Nice to meet you.

- Well I'm late now but I hope to see you another day, bye ! »

The young lady waited for Alexandra to go and put a sneaky smile on her face:

« Oh yeah. I promise you will see me again. »

 »