Don't You Worry.

« I know you losing hopeNo, but you can't let goDon't you worry bout a thingJust hold on »

No, but you can't let go
Don't you worry bout a thing
Just hold on »

———

After a short night the Davis sisters spent with Alex in Star's apartment, they woke up at 8 in the morning.

« Are you okay Alex? » Asked Simone.

She was still staring at the space. It was like her body was there but not her mind. Star was starting to be really scared... What if she never came back?

« - Alex I know you're not ready to talk but you gotta make just a small effort because we need to report what Eva did to you, said Star.

- The police is gonna ask you questions but we will help you with it okay? You're not alone. » Added Simone.

Two hours later, the three girls arrived at the police station. Both of the sisters were taking Alex's hands, trying to comfort her.

« - Good morning, may I help you? Said a woman at the reception desk.

- Yes we're here to report a rape, said Star.

- A moment please. »

They waited a few minutes standing on their feet in front of the desk. None of the girls were talking.

Then an officer came and invited the girls to follow him in his office.

« - So... Let's start to the beginning. Which one of you wants to report a rape?

- This one here, Star pointed Alex with her finger.

- Can I have your name ma'am?

- Alexandra Crane, answered Star.

- Is she mute?

- No but she's in state of shock.

- Well... When this happened?

- Like six weeks ago maybe? I'm not sure but it was in December.

- And she's still in state of shock? »

The officer rolled his eyes and seemed annoyed.

Simone and Star looked at each other. Both of the girls were thinking of how much this officer was a jerk.

« - She realized she got raped yesterday actually, said Simone.

- Is that possible?

- Are you new to this job? Asked Star.

- I'm on fifteen years of career.

- Wow and this is the first time you deal with a rape, this world is getting better, she ironically answered.