Authors Note:

I'm just going to start by putting this out there. I never update on time and there isn't really a schedule. I don't have access to wattpad at home and the school years ending so updates will be so ridiculously infrequent, it will make you cry.

I have published this before and the amount of activity and involvement was little to none, so when I re-publish this, I'm hoping for some interaction, or I'll have no incentive to write. If I don't know you're reading and enjoying yourself, how am I supposed to get better

COURTESY is a hella nice trait to carry around with yourself. I understand correcting my mistakes ( you will find a crap ton) BUT don't be a dick about it.

DON'T BE THAT PERSON...just..don't.

Don't copy my work (not that's there much to really envy enough to copy). I honestly can't personally do anything to avoid this but to just have all my shit saved in Word. It's too much work on your and my part so, just be a decent human being.

TRIGGER WARNING: I am all about that good ol' LGBTG+ and if you didn't get the memo from the summary it's gonna be repeated here. THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY GAY. GAY TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN. Gotta problem? Don't wanna hear it... Just leave the book. I swear pretty often...I try to refrain from it in my writing but it seeps right through.

Other than that... Thank you for clicking on my new title and make sure to add it to your library.