Dinner.

~Mona~

I had just finished my meeting with Uncle, he says I have an audition tomorrow at 2pm. I'm already so nervous for it damn it.

I was now finally in the taxi on the way to Chan and Changbin's apartment and I was excited to go back. Last time I went was a few days back when my father had some meetings still but I had finished all of my lessons, we played so many board games and watched a few movies. It was so nice to just spend time with them all.

I stepped out of the taxi and paid my fare before thanking the driver and heading up to the 4th floor to their apartment.

"Hi Mona! Come on in!" Hyunjin smiled as he answered the door. "Chan's just in the shower."

"Oh thank you." I smiled stepping inside with Hyunjin closing the door behind me. As I looked around the living room I noticed Felix, Minho, Won, Han and Changbin were all sat on the sofa playing some kind of game.

"MONA!" Felix shouted standing up and hugging me like he hadn't seen me just a few hours ago.

"Felix its been an hour and a half since we saw her." Binnie said standing up and pulling the boy off of me.

"So you aren't happy to see me Binnie?" I fake pouted, teasing him.

"No, no. Of course I am!" He said pulling me in a hug, causing me to chuckle.

"How was your meeting M?" Minho questioned.

"It was good thank you. I have an audition next week!" I said taking my jacket and shoes off.

"Ooo what for?" Felix joined in after sitting back on the sofa next to Changbin.

"Just a small appearance on a new k-drama, nothing too big."

"That's so good! You will get it 100%" Hyunjin smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, I hope so." I smiled back sitting on the sofa in-between him and Han.

"Come on." Han said stretching his arm out and around me for me to cuddle next to him, he knew I was basically a human teddy bear and loved hugs and cuddles. I obliged and lent into his side as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Awn Han, if only you were a little bit older. I would say that you two made a cute couple." Changbin perked up after a few minutes.

"Nah I think Mona and Felix would be cute." Woojin commented.

"No it's me and Mona." Minho added wiggling his eyebrows.

"I would rather date Uncle." I laughed.

"And who is uncle exactly..?" Hyunjin asked.

"JYP."

"What?! You call him Uncle?" Hyunjin sounded so shocked.

"Yes...He's been my father's closest friend since high school. I've known him my whole life so why not?" I smiled.

"Good point." He smiled back.

"See what I mean.." Chan suddenly spoke walking into the room.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"That them two would be sweet since they're always smiling at one another." He explained.

"Nah still think Han and her." Binnie retorted.

"Han is not allowed to date her." Chris spoke laughing.

"Why not?" Han whined.

"Because for 1. you're too young and 2. you're almost as bad as Minho with flirting."