Truth.

~Hyunjin~

It hurt to see how Mona ran straight after Seungmin, I thought maybe since we kissed that she liked me but that was stupid of me. Of course she still likes Seungmin, he was her sun.

I guess she was just following my lead when she kissed me. I was stupid to think otherwise.

"You okay man?" Han asked, probably noticing my sad appearance.

"Yeah just sad I missed part of the movie." I lied, we had watched the whole movie but they didn't know that.

"Oh what a shame! You missed part of a movie because your girlfriend was kissing you!" Felix sarcastically teased. It made me smile hearing them refer to Mona as my girlfriend but hurt since she wasn't, and we'd eventually have to explain everything to them.

"Hello? Why is the door open?" I heard Mona's father call out, looks like he's back from his meeting.

"We've only just stepped in." Chan smiled.

"Ahh where's Amelia and Yung-Mi?" He asked placing his briefcase down at the side of the door.

"Amelia is shopping and Mona is just out with Seungmin at the moment." I explained.

"And you're okay with that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I know that my Yung-Mi used to like him, I saw how disappointed she was when I said that I wouldn't approve of Seungmin all them months ago."

"I t-trust her."I stuttered.

"You don't seem like you do? Maybe you trust her and not Seungmin?" He inquired.

"Helllllooooo!" Mason came crashing through the door. "Oh sorry father, hello." He said regaining posture.

"Where have you been Daehyung?" Chin-Wa asked.

"My neighbour locked herself out of her home and I had the spare key so I had to go let her in." He explained.

"Always helpful, I'm going to grab a drink." Chin-Wa said heading into the kitchen.

"Where's Mona?" Mason wondered.

"With Seungmin." Jeongin answered.

"And you trust them?" He asked looking at me. Did everyone know that she liked him?

"Yes, I do." I said playing with my fingers. I was worried at what may happen but I shouldn't be since we wasn't dating.

"Really?! I know you like her dude! My sister is pretty I know that, and if Seungmin likes her, maybe our fathers approval won't matter to her." Mason spoke.

"But she's taken? Why are you speaking like she's single?" Minho asked.

"Mason, shush!" Changbin scolded.

"What? Doesn't everyone know they're faking?"

"What?!" Chin-Wa sounded shocked as he entered the room again. Oh no. "You're faking?!"

"Y-Yes sir." I said nervous as to what he was going to do to me for lying.

"So last night, during our talk, you meant nothing you said?!" He asked angrily.

"I did! She just doesn't know that's how I feel!" I admitted.

"So you love my daughter but you're not with her?" He sounded somewhat calmer.

"....Yes, but I promise you I meant it when I said I wouldn't leave her. I don't care if we aren't dating. She's my best friend."

"If you love my daughter, and she's single, then why would you let her go with Seungmin?" He asked.

"If she likes him then there's nothing I can do about that Sir." I sighed. "Chan-Hyung can you take me home please?" I felt like lying in bed alone for the rest of the day.

"Yes of course." He said pulling his keys out of his pocket.

As we opened the door, Mona and Seungmin was walking up the pathway in the garden, grinning and laughing.

~Changbin~

Mona and Seungmin entered the house and her father began quickly questioning her about Hyunjin.

He told her that he knew they was faking and wondered why she would lie, she explained because her mother wanted a boyfriend and they thought Hyunjin would be the prefect pretend boyfriend.

"I didn't want you to lie though!"

"Is mother happy though?!" She asked him.

"....yes she is."

"And will she ease up on me now? Knowing I have a boyfriend?!"

"....Yes she will."

"Then that's why I lied. Did you make Hyunjin leave?"

"No he chose to leave Mi."

"Why what did you say to him?!" She sounded worried.

"Nothing! He was upset that you was with Seungmin." Chin-Wa explained.

"Why?!"

"I cannot say why MiMi. You'll have to learn that yourself, but let me ask you, what do you feel for Hyunjin?"

"Well..."

posted :: 21.01.19