Kiss.

~Mona~

As I finished up in the bathroom, I realised I had left my phone down stairs in the lounge, so I headed down the stairs to grab it.

"Hey M." Chan smiled from the sofa.

"Hi Chris. Have you seen my phone?"

"Here it is!" Woojin said passing it to me.

"Thank you. Have you guys had a nice night?"

"Yeah we have. It was a shock to learn about you and The Prince though." Changbin laughed.

"Yeah we all thought something was going on with you two but not for nearly 4 months." Han chuckled causing me to blush.

I was about to explain the truth to them but I noticed my father and Hyunjin was coming back in from their conversation outside.

"Goodnight Yung-Mi." My father said patting my head like he used to do when I was young.

"Goodnight father." I smiled as Hyunjin headed over to me.

"Ready for bed?" He said kissing my cheek which caused my face to turn bright red. I didn't expect the skinskip from him but I wasn't complaining.

"Yes sweetie."

"Oooo look at her face!" Jeongin teased.

"It's like they're new to skinship." Felix laughed.

"Let's go to bed MiMi." Hyunjin said shocking me by calling me by he nickname my father used to call me. Where'd he hear that?

"Y-Yeah lets go." I said grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.

I could hear the rest of Stray Kids making 'oooo' sounds from behind us. I shook my head and lightly laughed as we walked into my room.

"I'm glad I left my clothes here earlier so I don't have to sleep in jeans." Hyunjin laughed as he grabbed the pile of clothes and walked into my en-suite.

I climbed into bed, slightly nervous since I hadn't slept in the same bed with a boy before. I'd only slept on the sofa a few times at Chris and Changbin's apartment a few times where Felix was on the other sofa, but that's as close as I had gotten.

After getting comfortable in bed, I pulled out my phone and started looking through instagram, when Hyunjin came out of the bathroom.

His hair was slightly messy from changing his shirt and what not. I smiled at his appearance and budged over a little bit so Hyunjin had enough space.

He carefully climbed next to me and blushed lightly as we made eye contact. I locked my phone and popped it on charge, before lying down properly.

After a few minutes of us lying down, I heard light snores coming from Hyunjin. I smiled and blushed for the fiftieth time that day as I could feel Hyunjin's arm wrap around my waist and pull me close to him.

I smiled again and snuggled into his body and felt myself beginning to fall asleep.

~the next morning~

~Changbin~

I woke up on the sofa next to Felix and Woojin to the sound of someone moving around in the kitchen. After waking the other boys up, I headed into the kitchen to see Mona's father Chin-Wa cooking breakfast.

"Morning Changbin." He smiled as I grabbed a glass of water.

"Morning Mr. Moon, the food smells so good." I smiled.

"Chan is a good cook isn't he?" He asked.

"Chan?"

"Yeah he's helping me, well more like I'm helping him." Mr. Moon laughed.

"He's always cooking at our apartment." I chuckled as I left the room and headed back on the sofa. I noticed that everyone else had left the living room at his point, I have no idea where they had gone.

"Morning!" Mona smiled as she stepped down the stairs.

"Morning! How's Hyunjin?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"He's still sleeping." She blushed as she sat down next to me.

"How'd it properly happen? How did you confess?"

"We didn't." She said taking my glass of water and taking a sip of it.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Don't tell the others or especially my parents, but we're faking."

"Really? I honestly believed you two were together. No wonder you're an actress." I said shocked. "Wait why don't you want the boys to know?"

"I'm having fun pretending, and I feel as though the boys will maybe accidentally spill the truth in front of my parents." She admitted.

"I understand your worry, but tell me the truth," I whispered. "Do you want it to be real?"

She nodded yes which shocked me slightly, but not that much since I could see she was gaining feelings for him.

"I loved sleeping with him last night, it was so nice to wake up with him next to me too. I think I'-"

"Good morning Honey." Hyunjin said entering the room and kissing her cheek, which caused her cheeks to turn red.

I noticed her eyes lit up as a Hyunjin entered the room and his did the same as soon as he saw her. They're kidding one another by saying they're just faking.

"Food's ready!" Chin-Wa called out and all the stray kids rushed down stairs and into the dining room. I noticed Seungmin was grinning like the cheshire cat. Wonder what's got him so happy?

~Seungmin~

"Don't tell the others or especially my parents, but we're faking." I heard Mona confess to Changbin. That means she's not taken, I heard someone talking at the top of the stairs so I quickly rushed upstairs, not hearing the rest of Changbin-Hyung and Mona's conversation.

~Mona~

It was a few hours after we had all had breakfast, my father had a meeting, my mother had gone shopping and Stray Kids had all gone home so it was just Hyunjin and I, alone.

We were catching a random film that was on TV, I had never heard of it before but Hyunjin had and said he had wanted to see it. I agreed not knowing it was a horror movie. After a few jump scares, I noticed that we had ended up hugging.

The movie finished and both of us noticed the position we were in, which caused us to blush. As I went to apologise, we made eye contact, all words had disappeared from my mind. We both just stared at one another, before I had time to break eye contact, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine.

Hwang Hyunjin was kissing me...HOLY CRAP!

We continued kissing, it slowly becoming deeper and deeper but we soon was interrupted by the door opening.

"MON- OH GOSH!" I heard Chris shout.

"No! That's not allowed! You're too young to kiss!" Han shouted as he jumped on the sofa, pulling me off of Hyunjin and into his arms.

"You're younger than me Hannie." I giggled hugging him but my smile soon dropped as I saw Seungmin's shocked face. He quickly ran out of the door and I jumped up and ran out of the door after him, grabbing my trainers on the way.

posted :: 06.01.19